Daycare Diaper Bag & Infant Restraint Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daycare Diaper Bag & Infant Restraint Reviews

I got mine today the bag looks awesome, I had a few parents say they want it.how do I get more for parents that are interested, the question paper asked if interested in getting more but doesn't say how to.
    Last edited by Michael; 07-25-2016, 03:39 PM.

I got it just now... it is so great! I will be using this for our outings. I have one dck, sometimes 2 (theyre siblings), with my own 2 sons. We go out to parks, museums, and beach. This will be great for that.

Comment

I am very impressed! Its really well thought out.

I like the neutral colors used too but personally, I think it would have been kind of nice to have different colored labels (accents, tags or zippers or something) on each inside bag/piece so that the one needed is immediately recognized. I had to keep pulling each one out and reading the label to make sure I had the one I wanted.

But that was just today, maybe you just get better at using it the more you use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
        I am very impressed! Its really well thought out.

I like the neutral colors used too but personally, I think it would have been kind of nice to have different colored labels (accents, tags or zippers or something) on each inside bag/piece so that the one needed is immediately recognized. I had to keep pulling each one out and reading the label to make sure I had the one I wanted.

But that was just today, maybe you just get better at using it the more you use it.
        First and foremost, it really is a nice bag. Very roomy and seems well made. DD is 4 and I still carry a diaper bag. I carry the diaper bags that look like handbags, because I found that I liked having the pockets that a diaper bags offered. Regular handbags seem to be lacking in that area.

With that being said, I agree with the bold above. Right now everything kind of blends in together. I plan on using this diaper bag for DD's belongings when she sleeps over at my in-laws or her and I travel. Currently, during sleepovers or travel, DD uses a suitcase and I put a days worth of clothing and hair accessories in a gallon size baggie. That way she can pull it out and get dressed independently. It also helps me with organization when packing. I do like that I can use the different smaller pouches for this and it seems little more eco friendly vs using gallon baggies. My MIL also places DD's dirty clothes in a plastic grocery bag, so having the laundry bag included in the diaper bag is a huge plus.

For my mother in law I could immediately tell that the same colored bags would be difficult to look through, so I plan on putting different colored sticky notes on the outside labeled with the contents. IE: Pjs, clothes day 1, clothes day 2, etc.

I LOVE having an insulated food pouch and bottle pouch. DD and I travel a good amount (small weekend trips) Because of allergies this means I pack her food and drinks for the car and will buy more at the grocery when we arrive at our destination. Usually she has two insulated food bags. One for lunch and snacks and one for drinks. Having the insulted bags included in this diaper bag means I have ONE bag to carry and keep track of, not three. That's a big plus in my book

If I could make a couple of recommendations:

Make the interior liner of the bag and the smaller pouches different colors. For example, make the interior liner dark purple and the smaller pouches the white/grey pattern.

I would also make the smaller pouches with a plastic window where parents can write the contents on card stock, paper, etc and slip it in the window. This might make finding the correct bag faster and easier. The labels right now are great for infant use, but I can see this bag lasting families past the infant years. Having the opportunity to label your own pouches will encourage longevity with this bag.

Comment

I got mine yesterday and packed it up. We took it to the park with us today. It is big enough to carry everything we could ever need for an outing but not extremely bulky. I am very impressed.
          Will be taking it to the beach next week and I'm pretty sure it will replace the 3+ bags we took with us last week.
          I do agree with bc about some minor changes to make finding individual bags a bit easier. I won't be bringing a bag of bibs so the labels aren't really useful. I packed a smaller bag for each child and wrote their name on the tag. Diapers, wipes, spare clothes, sunscreen and a hat all fit in the smaller bag. Overall I am thrilled.

Comment

I am loving it! I can bring everything we need out back, it's all sorted and organized, no digging around in a catch-all bag to look for wipes or kleenex, bandaids, everything in its place and a place for every single thing you could think of.
            Someone mentioned the neutral colors; love that it's not all babyish covered. But I do agree with a different labeling system.

Comment

I also love that it doesn't really look like a baby bag. We used it today to go the the museum. I do wish the bottle holder would hold a couple more bottles. We used it for water bottles and they were slightly frozen and still had some ice at lunch which was nice. I love the laundry bags. I would use these with this bag if staying at a hotel. The little plastic bags they give never hold all of our laundry! These are great for that. I am not sure what I would use the other bags for at this point, but they are easily removed if you don't need them. Now if DD was going to travel she may use them to split up different days of clothing, she is funny like that! She does it to make sure she has an outfit for each day. So far after using it once, we really liked it.

Comment

I think it's a fantastic diaper bag. I wish I had one similar when I was lugging everything back and forth to daycare for 3 little girls. I used a duffle bag that nothing stayed organized in.

I would love to see a backpack version of this.

Comment

I found my first problem with it... Can't throw it in the wash now, I doubt I could throw any other diaper bag in the wash either. But, just saying, it would be nice! -calcare

Comment

I recieved mine yesterday. Used it already.
                    I loved the packaging.
                    Item seems well made. Very sturdy seams and closure Velcro. It was a bit roomy for the two infants I have. Both are around 9-11 pounds.
                    I also tried it for size on a neighbors 16 pounder. It fit him well.
                    But every baby is built differently so that's something to take into account.
                    The neighbor and I both thought a one piece design would be better. Less pieces and less chance of someone assembling incorrectly.
                    I wonder what the price point for the item would be?
                    I did email back a scan of the form today, as mentioned in the paperwork. I enjoyed this and will use it when needed.
                    I hope to be included in other reviews too.

Comment

Day Care Diaper Bag & Infant Restraint Reviews

Earn Revenue with the Pack Right Travel & Day Care Diaper Bag For wholesale information, please contact Karen at kpeterson@beteshgroup.com. Easy

I received my diaper bag right before we left on a week long vacation - perfect timing! I absolutely love it and was impressed with how much it held. I packed one baby's items - multiple outfits, pjs, towels, sheets, blankets, diapers, whole container of wipes, toiletries, toys, shoes - and was still able to zip it! Didn't need any extra bags. Would be perfect for daycare outings. You could easily fit every thing needed for the day for multiple children.

Pros-
                      Attractive - I personally don't like carrying a teddy bear bag
                      Love all the inside AND outside pockets so things don't get lost
                      Very roomy
                      The bottle bag snaps to the inside of the diaper to keep it upright - genius!
                      Inside bags hold a lot of items and seem durable
                      Comfortable to carry
                      Size isn't awkward
                      I like the idea of laundry bags

Cons-
                      I wish the inside pouches weren't pre-tagged (bibs, sheets, etc) It is not a big deal, just my OCD. Especially once baby doesn't need bibs / burp clothes
                      Laundry bags not waterproof. For the price point, I'd like to see that.
                      Price - not sure what actual cost would be but Amazon has at $70-80. I know high end diaper bags are pricey, but I wouldn't personally pay that much.

I appreciate the opportunity to review this bag. I will definitely continue to use it regularly.
                      Last edited by Michael; 07-25-2016, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Hi! I too am trying out the bag. I think it's interesting you are the second person To mention funny baby patterns "teddy bears" on other diaper bags. I honestly haven't seen any diaper bags with funny baby patterns since like the 90's. Do they even do that still? Most of what I see are petunia picklebottoms which are often patterned, but in trendy ways with trendy (seasonally) colors. And petunia picklebottom knockoffs which make cheaper attempts at following trends. Oh and Skip Hop is a huge brand right now and is a fantastic bag. I agree with some of your other comments. Waterproof wetbags would have been super useful.

Comment

Ok I just looked at the link hoping to see the teddy bear pattern. I looked the bag over, why is there a crib sheet pouch? Is it common, to carry crib sheets in the diaper bag? Why would you need too?

I would personal would not use most of the pouches listed, as labeled, never carried crib sheets, pacifier, bottles or bibs. I did carry nursing cover up, breast pads, emergency contact info, meds (teething, diaper cream /lotion and toothpaste/ brush) personal care items (brush, clippers, bib strap (to use with napkin), thermonter), clothes, wet bag, diapers, wipes and large water bottle for myself.

Comment

Big box stores still carry flowery and teddy bears type bags. I meant a bright pink bag for a baby girl, etc. 😀
                            I think one angle they are going for is to have it as a daycare bag. You'd pack everything your baby needs for a week at daycare? As a provider, I've never made parents bring bibs or sheets. I have those things on hand. That's why I didn't care for the pre - tags.

Comment

Originally posted by Conoad View Post
                              Big box stores still carry flowery and teddy bears type bags. I meant a bright pink bag for a baby girl, etc. 😀
                              I think one angle they are going for is to have it as a daycare bag. You'd pack everything your baby needs for a week at daycare? As a provider, I've never made parents bring bibs or sheets. I have those things on hand. That's why I didn't care for the pre - tags.
                              My families bring and leave, no diaper bag allowed, unless drop in. I provide sheets and bibs. The description of the pacifier bag sounds more like a everyday bag not just for DC.

Comment

Working...
                              X