No announcement yet.

Monthly Newsletter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use MailChimp also and can see that everyone reads it every month... Except my own children! ::

My topics are:
    This Month's Learning
    A Love & Logic article
    Important Dates
    School News
    Special Celebrations
    Wish List

At one time I had a Policy Highlight area where I'd list a policy or set of related policies but I haven't felt the need lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
      I PM'ed you several examples of my newsletters.
      Hey BlackCat!

Would you also be willing to PM me several of your examples as well please? I want to start a newsletter up for my families.

Comment

Originally posted by DestinyAja View Post
        Hey BlackCat!

Would you also be willing to PM me several of your examples as well please? I want to start a newsletter up for my families.
        I PM'ed you some examples

Comment

I love my newsletter, which I send out by email once a month. I would caution not using it for passive aggressive reminders.
          The people you are trying to reach never think you mean them And the "good" clients get upset because they take it to heart and think you mean them
          Ask me how I know ::

If you have an issue with one or two clients it's better to bring it straight up to them so there's no misunderstanding.

I find it better to highlight what we are doing, learning, and what I'm doing to add to the program. If I do have general reminders I will put them in there, but always in positive ways.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
            I PM'ed you some examples
            Me too Please? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X