No announcement yet.

Ohio Providers! I Need Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you had a good time! I spent our whole spring break sick so we did nothing out of the ordinary.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Hi I work in the Zoo’s membership office and this conversation was brought to our attention through our social media monitoring site. The membership ONLY covers the children of the 2 primary adults in the household that are listed on the membership cards. Abuse of this policy can result in your membership being revoked without refund. I would recommend the Family Plus membership and leave your guests unnamed so you can bring 2 additional people with you every time you come. Thank you !
      we purchased the family plus membership last year and they gave us grief at the gate for bring 2 extra kids....

Comment

Originally posted by newgina2014 View Post
        we purchased the family plus membership last year and they gave us grief at the gate for bring 2 extra kids....
        Well I didn't do this anyway. I mean 2 extra guests? I am a daycare with 5-6 kids. We aren't going to the Zoo this summer due to expense to the parents. We can get half price with our Boonshoft museum pricing but with parking and prices I just am not going to ask my parents to pay that much!

Comment

I don't have the car space to go with more than 2 extras, anyhow, so I went ahead and bought the Family+ membership. We were able to use it last week, when one family was away for the week. We had a great time and even were able to see Nora, this time! happyface

Sidenote, I was able to buy the membership for $5 off, and it lasts 14 months. This, essentially, turns it into a 2yr membership for me, because we mostly go in the summer. I was VERY excited!

Comment

Originally posted by wonderfullisa View Post
            I don't have the car space to go with more than 2 extras, anyhow, so I went ahead and bought the Family+ membership. We were able to use it last week, when one family was away for the week. We had a great time and even were able to see Nora, this time! happyface

Sidenote, I was able to buy the membership for $5 off, and it lasts 14 months. This, essentially, turns it into a 2yr membership for me, because we mostly go in the summer. I was VERY excited!
            If my family would use it outside of daycare, I might see it differently. But it is over an hours drive one way for us, and my youngest child is 18 and her and DH are never home. So the cost just doesn't work out math wise. My use of it would only be with daycare.

Comment

Ah, yes. That makes a huge difference. My own are 9, 5, and 1, so a zoo membership was already on my radar.

Comment

Working...
              X