I'm Mean ....HAHAHA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Mean ....HAHAHA

DCM arrives with oldest of sibling set in her pajamas. I ask where is littlest sibling she says she's keeping him home bc he was up really late. She's also staying home.

I tell her .... Well why don't you keep oldest sibling home too since you have been complaining you never get to spend time with the kids (blank stare and smile!)....

She agrees and takes her back home....::::::

These are my worst 2 dc kids, I feel terrible about it!!!

Flame me!! I'm mean!!!!

Maybe. If by mean you meant Mean Genius.

Ha!

Comment

Wow! Good for you!

Comment

Sometimes I want to tell these young parents "I know...It's hard being a mommy and daddy!"

Comment

Originally posted by KBCsMommy View Post
          DCM arrives with oldest of sibling set in her pajamas. I ask where is littlest sibling she says she's keeping him home bc he was up really late. She's also staying home.

I tell her .... Well why don't you keep oldest sibling home too since you have been complaining you never get to spend time with the kids (blank stare and smile!)....

Flame me!! I'm mean!!!!
          The younger one is sick.
          http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...=doing+daycare

Comment

Originally posted by nannyde View Post
            The younger one is sick.
            I agree with you!

Comment

You're awesome!!!happyface

Comment

The younger one is sick.
                Yep. I had one stay home yesterday with dad "just because" but his sister came here. Then today he was here 15 minutes before I called for pickup because he has a 101.5 temp.

Comment

Good job!::

Comment

The younger one is sick.
                    Yep. I would be asking the older one questions about that tomorrow, just for my own knowledge.

I've minced my words to my DCFs along this topic, but I've NEVER had one take the child back with them. Perhaps I ought to be more direct...

Comment

I agree with you!
                      The sad thing is she thinks she invented this one.

Seriously I have never had a kid kept home because he was tired. The odds of that with a sib in a siblings group where they bring the other sib? Like one in a gigabazzilion.

How I long for a parent to come up with something unique.

Come on fellow providers.... please share one that is truly special and unique...

I beg thee
                      Last edited by nannyde; 11-18-2015, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Flame me!! I'm mean!!!!
                        I'm just shocked that she took the other child back home! I bet he was acting off in the car and when you said that she probably though better to just bring them back home then risk leaving child there and having to come back out in a couple of hours to get them

Comment

Seriously I have never had a kid kept home because he was tired.
                          I'm an odd Mom out: I've done that once. we just started the daycare (2-3 weeks into), and normally, she'd wake up by 7-7.30, but she kept sleeping. when she wasn't up by 8, I sent my husband to work. she woke up at 9.30 (I was one lucky mama that day, I guess), and I was just like, screw that... texted the director that we'll be back tomorrow cause she overslept. I could not bring myself to wake her up.
                          and once I kept her home because her nose was runny. I mean, like, sneeze-snot-5-yards-down runny, all night. no one slept that night, she kept sneezing and waking up... same thing, ah, screw that, stay home. no fever, no cough, nothing, just A LOT of snot.

watch my song change when I have more than just one easy child

Comment

Originally posted by Play Care View Post
                            I'm just shocked that she took the other child back home! I bet he was acting off in the car and when you said that she probably though better to just bring them back home then risk leaving child there and having to come back out in a couple of hours to get them
                            He probably puked in the car.

Comment

He probably puked in the car.
                              Or the advil hadn't kicked in yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X