ID:	982881

Click image for larger version

Name:	0609151802a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	982882

Comment

Dino area

It is just a few rocks and a buried paint pan for a little lake and Dollar Tree dinos...

Name:	Dino.jpg
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	982883

Comment

How do you keep all that stuff clean?!!!! We wash out stuff on Friday and it's dirty by Monday sitting outside!!!!

Comment

Fairy Area

Ordered the fairies and unicorns for very cheap from Amazon and got the house on clearance at Walmart. Sprinkled some glitter on the ground and the toys and it has been a hit!

Name:	Fairy 1.jpg
Size:	179.8 KB
ID:	982884

Name:	Fairy 2.jpg
Size:	185.7 KB
ID:	982885

Name:	Fairy 3.jpg
Size:	155.4 KB
ID:	982886

Name:	Fairy 4.jpg
Size:	170.5 KB
ID:	982887

Comment

Mud Kitchen

Everything came from Dollar Tree, Freecycle and yard sales. There is a spot near it that they can dig as much dirt up as they need and I supply a container of water every day so they can make their mud. They also use leaves and sticks and the crab apples from the tree to "cook" with. We clean it as a group once a week on Friday.

Name:	Mud Kitchen 1.jpg
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	982888

Name:	Mud Kitchen 2.jpg
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	982889

Name:	Mud Kitchen Side 2.jpg
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	982890

Name:	Mud Kitchen Side.jpg
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	982891

Comment

Construction

I have a little construction area with aquarium gravel and matchbox size vehicles outside and one for inside in a small plastic tote. I also have a sandbox filled with sand and pebbles for the bigger trucks. I have a toy box full of big Tonka trucks they can use in there too. Again, Dollar Tree and yard sales for all vehicles and Walmart for the different rock.

Name:	Little Construction.jpg
Size:	191.1 KB
ID:	982892

Name:	Big Construction.jpg
Size:	143.1 KB
ID:	982893

Name:	Inside Construction.jpg
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	982894

Comment

More

I made a huge abacus out of pool noddles and twine and the latch board is just a board with different locking mechanisms on it for them to figure out. We bring the latch board in and out.

Name:	Abacus.jpg
Size:	139.3 KB
ID:	982895

Name:	Latch Board.jpg
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	982896

Comment

Misc....

I had an old white board that was messed up so I attached it to the fence along with a bucket of cheapo paint brushes, a spray bottle and two buckets, one for water and one for mud so they could paint with it.

Name:	Mud Painting.jpg
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	982897

This is our outdoor craft table. I always have paper and crayons on it for quiet coloring and we do any other crafts we are doing on nice days out there too.

Name:	Craft Table.jpg
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	982899

This is a table I keep set up and change out what is on it every day or so. Playdough, fairy mud, water beads, etc...

Name:	Little Table.jpg
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	982898

And this is my outdoor cab that has tons of outdoor stuff like bubbles and sidewalk chalk and stuff like that. It is nice to have it on hand without it being too accessible to the kiddos. Click image for larger version

Name:	Cabinet.jpg
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	982900

I also have a big comforter that I spread out everyday with a small basket of books they can lay down and read.

Comment

Originally posted by AuntTami View Post
                    How do you keep all that stuff clean?!!!! We wash out stuff on Friday and it's dirty by Monday sitting outside!!!!
                    My yard is actually pretty good with tree cover. I just hose it all off when it needs it and we play kiddie car wash all the time and clean the mud kitchen as a group once a week.

Comment

I love it and I am so jealous right now. My center has very nice playground equipment (slides, tunnels, swings) for my class, but we don't have any toys that aren't attached to the ground and the poor kids are bored.

Comment

Originally posted by Febby View Post
                        I love it and I am so jealous right now. My center has very nice playground equipment (slides, tunnels, swings) for my class, but we don't have any toys that aren't attached to the ground and the poor kids are bored.
                        The kiddos LOVE the little play centers the most. They will play with those for hours! They like the slides and climbers and all but those only hold their interest for a few minutes. The centers are where it's at at my place.

Comment

Seriously, you're amazing. I want to be in your daycare.

I'm especially loving the dinos and the fairies! My kids would go crazy for that!

Comment

My husband would leave me if I had all that in our yard! If it were up to him there would be one toy per child and that's it, he hates yard toys

Comment

Originally posted by NoMoreJuice! View Post
                              Seriously, you're amazing. I want to be in your daycare.

I'm especially loving the dinos and the fairies! My kids would go crazy for that!
                              Thanks! My DCP's always say they want to stay and play and send the kids to work. LOL

They are big hits here and were REALLY cheap to put together!

Comment

Working...
                              X