No announcement yet.

Oh Myyyy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a case where technology offers us too much.

Comment

You'd have to charge him extra because your Food Program won't cover him.
      Some people are just too weird for my visual images. :confused:

Comment

Pretty sure I saw something like that on Dr. Phil years ago. It was interesting...

Comment

There was an episode of "1000 ways to die" like this once...the guy had adult sized onsies and diapers and even a crib he had built. I think the ending was he dropped his binky while in the crib and tried reaching through the rails to get it and his head got trapped or something (drop side crib).

Comment

Originally posted by k.mcmahan2010 View Post
            There was an episode of "1000 ways to die" like this once...the guy had adult sized onsies and diapers and even a crib he had built. I think the ending was he dropped his binky while in the crib and tried reaching through the rails to get it and his head got trapped or something (drop side crib).

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Chaos View Post
              I just got an email reply through craigslist. It was replying to an ad I have up about openings in May.

Here is the email:
              "Hello. My name is ****. I am 28 years old from Ogden Utah. I know this is going to sound really weird but I promise its not as bad as it sounds. I like wearing diapers and getting treated like a baby. I was wondering if I could pay you enough to be watched at you're daycare. I wouldn't mind paying you a little more since I'm an adult. On a day where its just me and no other little kids to interact with. I am very sweet and loving. Let me know if you would be interested thanks."

I won't share the pic, I don't want to give you nightmares

He included his whole name...:confused::: Should I report him? To who?
              Way back about 15 years or so, before Craiglist, I advertised in our main newspaper want ads. The ONLY call I got was someone with the same request. He called by phone. Caught off guard I said "I only care for children" and he said "Well I am like a child." Click.

Laurel

Comment

I would not report him. Just because people have weird kinks doesn't mean they are predators. However, it is not appropriate. I would say, "Hey, no way. I'm not into that and I care for actual children. Just an FYI though, you are putting yourself at risk by reaching out to the wrong community who are very likely to take you the wrong way. Find a kink community online."

Comment

Originally posted by RTG View Post
                  I would not report him. Just because people have weird kinks doesn't mean they are predators. However, it is not appropriate. I would say, "Hey, no way. I'm not into that and I care for actual children. Just an FYI though, you are putting yourself at risk by reaching out to the wrong community who are very likely to take you the wrong way. Find a kink community online."

Yea, in reality I don't think he was a predator, I think he is a guy with a kink and no idea of the appropriate way to go about it. Savage Love is one of my favorite podcasts so I am familiar with the difference between kink and predator. BUT I jut emailed him,to let him know how many providers would have reported him and that if he ever contacts me again I will.

Comment

He's not a predator, he's got a weird fetish. I wouldn't report him. And yes, I'm also curious about the picture! But what if he found out you posted it here? Such a strange situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Wednesday View Post
                      He's not a predator, he's got a weird fetish. I wouldn't report him. And yes, I'm also curious about the picture! But what if he found out you posted it here? Such a strange situation.
                      I saw it on Facebook last week'

I'm sure it's been posted (shared) in more than one place by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
                        I saw it on Facebook last week'

I'm sure it's been posted (shared) in more than one place by now.
                        In the voice of Jimmy Falon, EW. Just EW.

Comment

Working...
                        X