Oh Myyyy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Myyyy

I just got an email reply through craigslist. It was replying to an ad I have up about openings in May.

Here is the email:
    "Hello. My name is ****. I am 28 years old from Ogden Utah. I know this is going to sound really weird but I promise its not as bad as it sounds. I like wearing diapers and getting treated like a baby. I was wondering if I could pay you enough to be watched at you're daycare. I wouldn't mind paying you a little more since I'm an adult. On a day where its just me and no other little kids to interact with. I am very sweet and loving. Let me know if you would be interested thanks."

I won't share the pic, I don't want to give you nightmares

He included his whole name...:confused::: Should I report him? To who?

Wow that would freak me out also.

Comment

just dont respond

Dont respond to the email. If he keeps contacting you, block his email address. If your gut instinct is telling you to report him, you could warn other providers about him.

Comment

Ugh! I would report it. I'll let you know if he contacts any of us south of Ogden!

Comment

Wow!
          I wonder if this is mentioned in the Licensing regulations::::

Comment

Originally posted by Meeko View Post
            Ugh! I would report it. I'll let you know if he contacts any of us south of Ogden!

Comment

I just saw an episode about a guy like that on TLC recently. He even had giant onsies made for himself! It would take more than "a little more" for me to do it though!

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Chaos View Post
                Should I report him? To who?
                I wouldn't! ...all he did was ask a question!...besides, I think he's got enough problems

Comment

I can't be the only one curious about the pic! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Chaos View Post
                    I just got an email reply through craigslist. It was replying to an ad I have up about openings in May.

Here is the email:
                    "Hello. My name is ****. I am 28 years old from Ogden Utah. I know this is going to sound really weird but I promise its not as bad as it sounds. I like wearing diapers and getting treated like a baby. I was wondering if I could pay you enough to be watched at you're daycare. I wouldn't mind paying you a little more since I'm an adult. On a day where its just me and no other little kids to interact with. I am very sweet and loving. Let me know if you would be interested thanks."

I won't share the pic, I don't want to give you nightmares

He included his whole name...:confused::: Should I report him? To who?
                    There's not enough money in the world!!!::

Comment

Fun, fun! I make cloth diapers as a side/hobby business and have gotten lots of requests for adult sized diapers. Some were for bona fide elderly with incontinence issues that I felt bad I couldn't help, but others were "icky" like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemma View Post
                        I wouldn't! ...all he did was ask a question!...besides, I think he's got enough problems
                        I normally just roll my eyes or laugh at this sort of craigslist spam, but it was the comment about coming to the daycare, and doing that activity on daycare time/property around children that freaked me out. I used to donate breast milk and got a few creepy emails from guys looking for an adult wet nurse :: BUT they never said "let me come to your business, around other kids" that's what made me think of reporting. And more just because the genius included his full name ::

I am wondering how much extra he thinks it will cost? ::

The picture's not nasty or anything, just weird. Just a giant 28 years old in a diaper with a binky

Different strokes for different folks.

Comment

I read "no other kids around" not sure what scares me more!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                            Dont respond to the email. If he keeps contacting you, block his email address. If your gut instinct is telling you to report him, you could warn other providers about him.
                            That was what I was thinking. I would let other providers in the area know without identifying him and maybe give your rep a heads up so they can decide if they want to let area providers know.

Originally posted by Rockgirl View Post
                            I can't be the only one curious about the pic! Lol
                            I'm not that curious. All I could think of about the pic was remembering my wife taking my kids to JC Pennys for baby pics. I just had the mental image of some mall photographer saying "They don't pay me enough for this crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaveArmour View Post

I'm not that curious. All I could think of about the pic was remembering my wife taking my kids to JC Pennys for baby pics. I just had the mental image of some mall photographer saying "They don't pay me enough for this crap!"
                              Lol! How about a hairy back showing between the straps of an oversized sunsuit?

Ok.....I'm just weird.

Comment

Working...
                              X