No announcement yet.

Providing Cups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the reusable take and toss character cups. The little ones get the sippie lid and once they are potty trained they get a disposable bendy straw. Gets them excited to use the potty. happyface Each child has their own character and its the same every day. Once a child is about 7mos they begin with their cup. I have everything from batman , superman and Dora to CARS, Princesses and Tinkerbell. They have fresh ice water in them all day and they stay in the kitchen either on the kid table or counter. The kid table is little so the younger ones have their cup on it so they can reach it. They have to keep it in the kitchen, but they can get them whenever they want. All the kids learn pretty early who's is who's. Even my 15 month old knows which is his. My 21 month old will hand me a child's cup once that child is gone for the day and say "no" as they hand it to me. Super cute.
    For milk they get throw away open normal cups. Once they can handle it without spilling at every.single.meal. I understand accidents, but if they can't ever make it through a day without spilling they get another one of their character cups for milk.
    Last edited by mim; 01-23-2015, 10:14 AM. Reason: to add what I do for milk.

Comment

Working...
    X