Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really need some help - DCM texted me about switching to cloth diapers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also say NO. To hard and not sanitery enough for group care.

Comment

I like Nannyde's idea about having DCM bring you the diapers to keep at your house, so you don't have to worry about whether or not she will bring them each day (plus CDs are so expensive). But I would take it a step further and tell her what specific brand/type of cloth diaper you will require her to bring. Since you used CDs with your own kids, you know how many different types there are, and some work better than others. I would say, "I have no problem using cloth diapers, however I do have some requirements about using them in my daycare. Parents must provide 10 (or 20, or however many you think DCG will need) 'insert brand name/type of CD here' diapers/covers to be kept at my house for daycare. I do all daycare diaper laundering myself, using my own detergent. Children must be brought to care in a clean, dry diaper each day." Or something along those lines. That way you get exactly what you want out of it, and she gets her cloth diapering at daycare.

Comment

OP have you given mom an answer? Just wondering what her response was. I'm imagining she's thrilled if you decide to supply the diapers, but not so much if you charge a supply fee (which you definitely should)

Comment

Working...
        X