Cloth diapers why or why not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 284878 View Post
    Is the state okay with a wetbag? The rules say place in bag and tie.

I do cloth on my daughter and use that in my advertising, but I have not gotten any kids in cloth yet. I do not like disposables.
    They (any diaper) just have to be in a covered container and taken out/home every day. The wet bags that my parents bring have zippers so I'm pretty sure that would be ok.

I haven't seen a rule that says they have to be placed in a bag and tied.

Comment

I love it when my parents use cloth diapers... they really are just as easy as 'sposies. I just have them bring a wet bag and ask that they have disposable liners for the poo. I explain that they are needed because I am unable to rinse or wash the diapers due to sanitation/health rules

Comment

Originally posted by melilley View Post
        They (any diaper) just have to be in a covered container and taken out/home every day. The wet bags that my parents bring have zippers so I'm pretty sure that would be ok.

I haven't seen a rule that says they have to be placed in a bag and tied.
        R 400.1923 (5) Diapering and toilet learning.(5) If cloth diapers/training pants are provided by the parent, then soiled diapers/training pants shall be placed in an individual, securely tied plastic bag and returned to the parent at the end of the day.

I would preferable not have to bag and tie since I would have to purchase bags to do so (reuseable bags at the store, so I do not have many plastic store bags on hand). Plus, I not sure what they are going to say about my own daughters diapers since I use a separate pail for her cloth diapers.

Comment

Working...
        X