No announcement yet.

Daycare Mom Thinks My Ex Was A Saint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I was thinking of a different approach altogether. I would probabl suggest she seek some counseling. Sounds like she has some unresolved issues she needs to get passed. But yes you need to also stand up and say I'm sure someone thinks her ex husband is a great guy too. Looks can be deceiving. I had a horrible ex husband too I actually had his next wife calling me for advise on divorcing him and wanting my sympathy. Guess what she didn't get it. But I had a hard time with bringing up things I had forgotten about and moved passed made me physically ill until I asked her to never call me again. Now she wants to be friends on facebook?

Comment

Originally posted by 2grls4us View Post
      I guess I was thinking of a different approach altogether. I would probabl suggest she seek some counseling. Sounds like she has some unresolved issues she needs to get passed. But yes you need to also stand up and say I'm sure someone thinks her ex husband is a great guy too. Looks can be deceiving. I had a horrible ex husband too I actually had his next wife calling me for advise on divorcing him and wanting my sympathy. Guess what she didn't get it. But I had a hard time with bringing up things I had forgotten about and moved passed made me physically ill until I asked her to never call me again. Now she wants to be friends on facebook?

I totally respect your choice and not wanting to deal with being dragged into your ex’s business. I hope the current wife gets a clue and leaves you alone. Not making an excuse for her but I had an experience years ago. Someone reached out to me because they felt isolated. They knew I would understand because I had dealt with the same individual. I chose to keep it short; confirm I understood their experience; they weren’t crazy; it wasn’t their fault; wished them the best and explain I had no interest in continuing the conversation because I’ve moved on.

Comment

Working...
      X