No announcement yet.

Shoes Policy.......DCM Didn't Liked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang it! They got me!! I almost always check the original date, but didn't on this one for some reason.

Do you notice, however, that many times when an old thread is resurrected, it's by "Unregistered"? Why do you suppose that is?? ::

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
      Dang it! They got me!! I almost always check the original date, but didn't on this one for some reason.

Do you notice, however, that many times when an old thread is resurrected, it's by "Unregistered"? Why do you suppose that is?? ::
      They just start reading and lose track of dates (Maybe I did that once too :

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        My husband and I just switched daycare for our 10 month old. The previous had a no-shoe policy and the new one does not. It's such a glaring issue for us, that we're considering going back to the old.
        I am curious. Why did you leave your previous provider?
        - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post

:: I usually answer too then, have a moment of deja vu and realize, I already answered...

I notice too that it's usually "unregistered" that revives an older thread and my guess is they were more than likely Googling something and this site popped up at the top of the results list.

Michael has said more than once that he works hard to make sure that daycare.com appears on the front of any searches etc that people conduct. I also think that is why adding tags to the threads helps too.

So, no idea if that is correct or not but that's what I think happens and why it's usually "unregistered" that brings to life an older thread.

Comment

Just for clarification, are you not even letting the mom step foot in the door into the entry way?? If so that's over the top, you should have a mat at the front door that parents can stand on while dropping their child off.
            I certainly agree with the no shoes in the house rule, I too have this rule. But no shoes into the entry way???
            Please clarify..

Comment

Originally posted by daycaremum View Post
              Just for clarification, are you not even letting the mom step foot in the door into the entry way?? If so that's over the top, you should have a mat at the front door that parents can stand on while dropping their child off.
              I certainly agree with the no shoes in the house rule, I too have this rule. But no shoes into the entry way???
              Please clarify..
              OLD thread....

I don't think OP is going to clarify.

Comment

Oh shoot!! Got caught by an old thread

Comment

Originally posted by daycaremum View Post
                  Oh shoot!! Got caught by an old thread
                  :hug: It's okay...it happens to all of us.

Maybe we should start a support group? ::

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
                    :hug: It's okay...it happens to all of us.

Maybe we should start a support group? ::

I think your theory made perfect sense.

Comment

Sorry,this post is little old...
                      But this mom for the first day I hang out the cute frame at my front door,she took her shoes off but only for couple day's...one day she was walking around I didn't said anything just looked.Next morning I asked nicely please can you live your shoes at door...also I bought nice big tray for shoes just put it in my front door. ...
                      After this I didn't had more problems with her...
                      She's was really nice...but wasn't easy about the shoes policy at my house....

Comment

Working...
                      X