No announcement yet.

Three Cheers for Friday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And did I forget to mention I have one cat post neuter... One cat post neuter with a. Surprise cryptorchidism surgery to boot... And one cat post abcess surgery with penrose drains sticking out all over his back who needs round the clock medication and drain care??? Put that with special dcg and her round he clock medications... I feel like a post surgical unit at the local hospital ......

Comment

I cannot wait to make it through today - my group today is wound for sound and it's raining. I'll definitely need a glass of wine at 5:30!

Comment

happyface
        TGIF! Can't wait for the weekend. Baby was doing fairly well with napping last week-this week, not so much. No more than 1 hour per day for the 9 hours and 45 minutes he's here. Sunday is suppose to be in the upper 50'shappyfacehappyface, windy of course, but I'll take it. We are heading to the zoo!!

Comment

It's been an interesting one that's for sure!

Monday and Tuesday were long - last week was Spring Break and both babies were home with their teacher DCMs all week, who let the DCKs nap wherever they want and carry around sippys all day. Mon and Tues was trying to get them back onto some kind of schedule/rules and ignoring screaming pleas to be constantly held.

The babies were back to schedule on Wednesday. I termed a 4y dcg 2 weeks ago and Wednesday was her last day. We went outside for the last 15 minutes so her parents could just grab her stuff and go at pickup. DCM told DCG on her pickup "You won't see Miss A again, better give her a hug goodbye. Any child would get upset and make a scene. This child is super emotional and it became a huge ordeal - she was my last pickup so I gave a hug, said goodbye and turned and went inside as DCM was trying to gather up tantrum-throwing DCG off the ground.

Yesterday was good, even had an unexpected early pickup which was nice. I pulled a muscle in my lower back doing who knows what so today has been pretty lethargic - I am trying to relax as Monday 2 new DCKs start. After pickups today I am going to get a movie (Gravity from redbox) and a few groceries then the weekend is starting!

TGIF!

Comment

Well today I closed because my 2yr old has been throwing up since 2am and I've been awake since... You guessed it! 2AM!!

DCD was MIA Tues after a long Spring Break because he was sick and his wife had it the week before, then a drop-in had been sick last Wed and again Sat but was here this Wed. So far he's the only casualty but he also likes to accept DCGs binky-sharing offer. Ugh!! DCM said DCG wasn't sick but she and her husband both were. Hmmm... Yet SHE spread it to my DS?? it just sucks that I'm out $135 (plus food program) next week because of this but I'd rather it be a Friday I suppose? Dh went to the store for me and is staying home and working tomorrow instead. Ugh... To top it off, DCD didn't even reply to my text this morning! Everyone else replied that they hope he feels better. DCD spreads this illness and then doesn't even reply?? Ugh! If I didn't already have one spot left to fill I would term them. They annoy me.

Comment

Seriously TGIF. What is it with this week? Also, weather, could we maybe get ONE hour without rain? It's been pouring all week and will continue through next week apparently, with no end in sight. I want to let these cooped up munchkins outside! And have them help with gardening!

Comment

Mmmm adult beverage.

This week seemed to have sped right by, I attended a workshop about Kindergarten Readiness the other night and absolutely loved the speaker. The dcks have all been pretty good, except an endless supply of kleenex would've been helpful.
                Snow is still here ugh, but the mud is starting to ooze up through in certain places ugh again.
                TGIF when we can all feel like taking a normal breath again.

Comment

I had to do a double take with this post. Wow, today is Friday...it's been such a long week. I am exhausted! happyface for the weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by mrsmichelle View Post
                    I had to do a double take with this post. Wow, today is Friday...it's been such a long week. I am exhausted! happyface for the weekend!
                    It has been a long week!! I've been disrespected by parents & pee on by their kids....

Comment

Originally posted by coolconfidentme View Post
                      It has been a long week!! I've been disrespected by parents & pee on by their kids....
                      My dh came home the other day complaining about some nonsense. I said, "dcg peed on the floor TWICE today", "dcb had 2 horrible poopy diapers, within minutes of each other", "dcg pooped her underwear and pull up, and I had to clean all of it". I know most of this is part of the job, but sometimes too much of it happens all at once! Dh put his head down, and walked away. Now that's how to end an argument ::

Parent disrespect: Here, too. I only have one that is a real diva. I laughed to myself when she walked in on her cell phone- Miss Important. I thought of how Nannyde said she wanted some of those parents. It really is easier to say nothing to some of the parents!

Comment

I'm moving into my typical Friday afternoon state of mind. "For the love of shiny things CLEAN THE HOUSE."

I clean like a madwoman during naptime (though I lazed about for half of it today, bad Silver! ), leaving the playroom until dead last. Then clean that up and if it gets done before pick up time, they are super duper limited in what they are allowed to do until they are gone--or soon, it will be OUTSIDE until pick up. Maybe even today. I need to check the temp but it looks nice from here...
                        Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

I've had 1 extra child all week and BOY does that throw everything off!!! My 2 yr old DCB has decided it is a good idea to flood his diapers all week (and I check diapers every hour). I mean pee on the floor, on the chair, etc. And if I hear "so and so is looking at me" one more time...I may scream. Yes, definitely a night for a bottle of adult beverage and a good night's sleep. TGIF!!!!!!!happyfacehappyfacehappyfacehappyfacehappyface

Comment

Got my new license plate today and its Friday. Thank God Its FAST!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                              LOL~ That's good.... ::

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                                sa'weeet

Comment

Working...
                                X