Three Cheers for Friday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Cheers for Friday!!!

This has been one long week. I'm biting my tongue & waiting until Monday before I deal with a DCM..., she makes me appreciate the value of an adult beverage.
    How's your week going?

I am EXHAUSTED! Wednesday was one of the more challenging days I have had in a LONG TIME. We ended up watching a show, and we rarely do that. One of my dcms even said "TV? That bad, huh?"

Today we are going to clean our room, play outside and I am going to do lesson plans during nap. I have a lighter load (1 on vaca, 1 home after vaccinations this am, and 1 staying with a relative visiting from out of town).

I hope everyone has a great day and a wonderful weekend!

Comment

Happy Friday. Just keep looking forward to that weekend!

Comment

Last week I actually called my mommy, on the verge on years because I was exhausted & stressed out. This week has been better.

Happy weekend, everyone! Spring is here!

Comment

I'm taking lots of deep breaths and anxiously awaiting 6 PM. My DH worked 12 hour days (8 to 8) all four days so far this week. Today he only works until 6, but I'm still worn out. My two year old has been falling asleep crazy early every day this week--I don't think he had dinner more than maybe once. So, I've been trapped at home all week and I'm feeling the burn of stir crazies.

And right now, my toddler is throwing a weird fit about something and I have no clue (as usual) when my next/last family is going to arrive, which really REALLY annoys me.
          Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

This week has been long and hard. I am sick with the cold that just keeps on giving :: and two dcb are also snotty. Over the last four weekends I've had grandkids each weekend staying over, which I love, but Grammie's tired. This weekend I can rest!!! Is it time to leave yet!?!?

Comment

happyfacehappyfacehappyface

I have a long weekend ahead rewriting my paperwork , but I am sure it will be worth it .

Comment

This has been a long week. *whew*

I feel like a survivor though..... I completed my re-licensing process, finished up an ECFE class I was teaching, and completed and submitted all of my paperwork for the star ratings in my state.

I am beyond grateful that Friday is finally here! happyface

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

Comment

So happy it is Friday! I feel like it should have been Friday 2 days ago

This Sunday is my monthly winetasting group, maybe that's why the week dragged...waiting for Sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by CraftyMom View Post
                    So happy it is Friday! I feel like it should have been Friday 2 days ago

This Sunday is my monthly winetasting group, maybe that's why the week dragged...waiting for Sunday!
                    I love wine o'clock!!!

Comment

I wish Friday was my last day of work this week

My weekends are always my heaviest daycare times.... Today will be semi quiet (two here right now) until 3:30 when 3 more daycare kids show up... My two kids from school... And my daughters best friend who is staying the weekend....

This is my next to the last heavy weekend though.... My three sibling sets last day is April 5th and then I can take a deep breath because I'll only have three on the weekends then.... And one don't really count because she's 4 and been with me since birth so she's one of mine now ... She meshes so well with my program it's weird I don't even thi of her as a daycare kid.

On a more weary note I have special dcg and her 9 month old brother 24/7 until Sunday.... Really they are great easy kids.... But still work.

Comment

Oh it's been quite the week. I desperately need to de-stress & really just want to sleep until Monday. :-)

Comment

It's definitely a happy Friday for me! I just found out I filled my last available spot I wasn't trying really hard to fill it because a few months ago I got super lucky filling 2 part time spots that just happened to work out perfectly basically taking one spot at double the pay! With this last spot taken I will make more money than I ever have doing daycare! Perfect timing too since we got hit hard with taxes and plumbing repairs this month...

Comment

Originally posted by NeedaVaca View Post
                            It's definitely a happy Friday for me! I just found out I filled my last available spot I wasn't trying really hard to fill it because a few months ago I got super lucky filling 2 part time spots that just happened to work out perfectly basically taking one spot at double the pay! With this last spot taken I will make more money than I ever have doing daycare! Perfect timing too since we got hit hard with taxes and plumbing repairs this month...
                            Congratulations! happyface

Comment

Hip hip....hooray!happyfacehappyfacehappyfacehappyface

Comment

Working...
                              X