Post Your Website!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kendallina View Post
    Love your pics! Where did you get the canopy over your outside area? Do you know what kind of fabric it is? I'm looking to make a canopy to make a little playhouse in my yard. Thanks!

Also, where did you get the little kids coat rack?
    hey!
    you took out the coat rack!
    I was trying to show my dd that picture and went back to your website and it was gone! grrrrrr
    , it's ok
    post again if you have time
    hugshappyface

Comment

I really don’t like that fact that if someone doesn't like a post or comment very often on a community page then they may only see the pages more popular posts (after they become popular, of course). People are more likely to see what you post if they like or comment on your posts, but if they simply read posts from you, soon your posts will be filtered out of their News Feed. I had to go to my church Facebook page and change it to "Get Notifications" just to know when they have posted something. I post from my childcare website probably weekly but it never shows up on my personal News Feed. I just think that's crazy, that Facebook does stuff like that. I might turn it into a personal page so that this stuff doesn't happen. Anyways, thanks for letting me rant, now here is my website:

Comment

Originally posted by rebekki78 View Post
        I really don’t like that fact that if someone doesn't like a post or comment very often on a community page then they may only see the pages more popular posts (after they become popular, of course). People are more likely to see what you post if they like or comment on your posts, but if they simply read posts from you, soon your posts will be filtered out of their News Feed. I had to go to my church Facebook page and change it to "Get Notifications" just to know when they have posted something. I post from my childcare website probably weekly but it never shows up on my personal News Feed. I just think that's crazy, that Facebook does stuff like that. I might turn it into a personal page so that this stuff doesn't happen. Anyways, thanks for letting me rant, now here is my website:

https://www.facebook.com/lilstepsdaycaresparta
        Yeah it stinks, so I post on my business page then switch to my personal page, look up my business page and share my own post ::.

BTW what app do you use for the frames in your photos?? Very cute

Comment

http://www.hollyspetitemaison.com

I need to update this a little, add more pictures, and take out some of the writing. I tend to write and write (or talk and talk), .

Comment

Its been under construction. Shall I post now?

Comment

Originally posted by MissKrys View Post
              Wow! Everyone has some really nice pages!

I'm still working on mine; there's a photo tour to post and enrollment info...meh, you'll see what's obviously missing if you have a look around, .

Discover the best restaurants and places with MoonFruit. Use our unique rating and review sorting system to find the perfect spots for your next journey. Get reliable advice and reviews from our community

If anyone has feedback, I'd like to hear it. I'm a little concerned that my site is hard to navigate or looks too cluttered. I tired to simplify as best I could. I'll be buying my domain name soon as well.

My licensing home inspection appointment is April 7th!! Ahhh! I'm in a mad dash to finish everything, totally forgot that my main form of advertising needs to be completed, haha.

Sorry, forgot my FB page...

Morrow Family Child Care. 35 likes. Child Care Service

Not much there yet, but there will be! I tried to make sure it was cohesive with my website. Already have a few likes from friends, it's nice to have support already before we're even open.
              I lovethis your site! Was this one of the free sites you can make on Moon Fruit? I use weebly, but I browsed through Moon Fruit because I love your site design so much, but didn't see it. Do you remember which theme it is?

Comment

www.tammyschildcare.com

I really need to update the photos... my daycare has actually changed allot since I first created my website.. we have a metal awning over about 70% of the playground now...used to be full sun...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Sir Husband View Post
                  It will be www.jimnaisium.com but it isn't up yet. Working on it now and should be up in a week or so. I will definitely post it when it is.
                  Ok.. the website is up.. www.JimNaisium.com I am still working on it, but the basic site was ready enough, so ...
                  Chief cook, bottle washer & spider killer...

Comment

I love all of your websites! So fun to look at! I posted mine for a few minutes, but then I felt too naked and took it down,

Comment

Mine is hooked to my profile also…

Comment

Comment

What about Facebook pages?? I have one that I use WAY more than the website. Clients find me there more often also.

Comment

Originally posted by Wednesday View Post
                            Www.owlsnest-nurserypreschool.com

What about Facebook pages?? I have one that I use WAY more than the website. Clients find me there more often also.
                            Threads with Facebook pages

Search for the best information on daycare, and childcare for your children

Search for the best information on daycare, and childcare for your children

Comment

My website is www.bearbearhomedaycare.com

I have a Facebook page but I can't seem to be able to copy the address. It's Bear Bear Home Day Care.

Any feedback for both website and Fb page, good and bad would be appreciated. Newly opened

Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                              X