No announcement yet.

Post Your Website!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh I love your website too. Very outdoorsy and fresh. Makes me feel like I'm taking a stroll in a country field. Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by kendallina View Post
      Love your pics! Where d get the canopy over your outside area? Do you know what kind of fabric it is? I'm looking to make a canopy to make a little playhouse in my yard. Thanks!

Also, where did you get the little kids coat rack?
      The canopy is canvas, very durable. Mine is water resistant so it would work well for what you need it for plus keep water out when it rains. My DH bought it for me online from a company in San Diego CA, he can't remember what the name was.

As for the coat rack, are you talking about the rack in the dramatic play area? If that's the one you're talking about I got it on Amazon for about $20. It pulls apart easily and is light weight. It's actually a garment rack which pulls up and is supposed to be for like a laundry room and such but I just leave it pushed down which makes it child height. There are poles that come out on each side too and that's where we hang purses and hats from.

Comment

Like my FB page too, please!!!

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Originally posted by zagbee View Post
          Love looking at other's websites!

http://mysunshinechildcare.wordpress.com

Good luck, Sunshine! I'm a little south of you-it's been a challenge getting up to and staying at capacity! I recommend joining a local child care association (they usually provide referrals) and when you get calls, remember to tell prospective clients that because you're part of an association you're going the extra mile-they also are a great resource for what's going on in your area and have many years of experience-I rely on my association a lot!!

Comment

Thank you!

Thank you ladies for sharing, all of your websites are beautiful and unique. I posted this thread, I am not sure why it was posted under unregistered user, IT WAS MEEEE I truly just wanted to browse, so thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by mamap View Post
              Good luck, Sunshine! I'm a little south of you-it's been a challenge getting up to and staying at capacity! I recommend joining a local child care association (they usually provide referrals) and when you get calls, remember to tell prospective clients that because you're part of an association you're going the extra mile-they also are a great resource for what's going on in your area and have many years of experience-I rely on my association a lot!!
              Thank you so much for the advice! I was just talking about this today with my CACFP sponsor so I think I will definitely look into joining an association.

Comment

Originally posted by CraftyMom View Post
                I was checking out your website, do you mind if I borrow the quote you have about doing nothing?
                Sure! I found it as an "Author Unknown" online.

Comment

Originally posted by MV View Post
                  Oooh I love your website too. Very outdoorsy and fresh. Makes me feel like I'm taking a stroll in a country field. Very nice!
                  Thanks! Thats the look I was going for.

Comment

You ladies have some wonderful websites. Love getting new ideas. My website is linked below. We are in the process of updating and I know there are some typographical errors but thought I'd add to the mix

Comment

Wow! Everyone has some really nice pages!

I'm still working on mine; there's a photo tour to post and enrollment info...meh, you'll see what's obviously missing if you have a look around, .

Discover the best restaurants and places with MoonFruit. Use our unique rating and review sorting system to find the perfect spots for your next journey. Get reliable advice and reviews from our community

If anyone has feedback, I'd like to hear it. I'm a little concerned that my site is hard to navigate or looks too cluttered. I tired to simplify as best I could. I'll be buying my domain name soon as well.

My licensing home inspection appointment is April 7th!! Ahhh! I'm in a mad dash to finish everything, totally forgot that my main form of advertising needs to be completed, haha.

Sorry, forgot my FB page...

Morrow Family Child Care. 35 likes. Child Care Service

Not much there yet, but there will be! I tried to make sure it was cohesive with my website. Already have a few likes from friends, it's nice to have support already before we're even open.
                      Last edited by MissKrys; 03-27-2014, 05:20 PM. Reason: Added FB page

Comment

Originally posted by MissKrys View Post
                        Wow! Everyone has some really nice pages!

I'm still working on mine; there's a photo tour to post and enrollment info...meh, you'll see what's obviously missing if you have a look around, .

Discover the best restaurants and places with MoonFruit. Use our unique rating and review sorting system to find the perfect spots for your next journey. Get reliable advice and reviews from our community

If anyone has feedback, I'd like to hear it. I'm a little concerned that my site is hard to navigate or looks too cluttered. I tired to simplify as best I could. I'll be buying my domain name soon as well.

My licensing home inspection appointment is April 7th!! Ahhh! I'm in a mad dash to finish everything, totally forgot that my main form of advertising needs to be completed, haha.

Sorry, forgot my FB page...

Morrow Family Child Care. 35 likes. Child Care Service

Not much there yet, but there will be! I tried to make sure it was cohesive with my website. Already have a few likes from friends, it's nice to have support already before we're even open.
                        Your website didn't look too busy at all. I like the layout a lot!

I did see a few eidts though...

On the activities page of your website...you spelled curriculum wrong in the blue box at the top of the page where it says "Circle time and Pre-K curriculum"

On the same page in the white text box, the word "outer" is spelled wrong. In the sentence where you say "We provide a pre-k program with new themes every week; everything from shapes and colors to outer space..."

Otherwise, your site looks like it's off to a great start!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
                          Your website didn't look too busy at all. I like the layout a lot!

I did see a few eidts though...

On the activities page of your website...you spelled curriculum wrong in the blue box at the top of the page where it says "Circle time and Pre-K curriculum"

On the same page in the white text box, the word "outer" is spelled wrong. In the sentence where you say "We provide a pre-k program with new themes every week; everything from shapes and colors to outer space..."

Otherwise, your site looks like it's off to a great start!
                          Ohh, thank you so much for catching those! I'm usually up late working on the site and make a lot of typos and miss the obvious.

And thanks for your feedback. I wanted something different from a basic template, so I wasn't sure if it was overwhelming.

Comment

It will be www.jimnaisium.com but it isn't up yet. Working on it now and should be up in a week or so. I will definitely post it when it is.
                            Chief cook, bottle washer & spider killer...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Sir Husband View Post
                              It will be www.jimnaisium.com but it isn't up yet. Working on it now and should be up in a week or so. I will definitely post it when it is.
                              I love the play on the name.... It's creative, short enough for people to remember and totally appropriate to the business! ::

One of the BEST names for a child care I've heard/seen ...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                                Hi I was wondering if any of you had websites I could browse?! I love seeing different kinds of daycares!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X