"We Are NOT Equals!!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Play Care View Post
    I saw the same post. I didn't bother replying. I am not a babysitter or a nanny, so I didn't feel as though it applied to me.
    A friend just texted me a link to the "nanny" one....

The CM one is a spin off, I think.... :confused: Maybe the BC one is a spin off of that one... :confused: For all I know it started on FB... That is what I get for skipping FB. (it has been in the 28 day cycle for a while )

Who knows.... Chicken, egg or omelet. ::::::

Either way, the topic seemed fun for the Friday water cooler...
    - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Naptime yet? View Post
      It would probably start with "go" and end with " yourself"
      That sums up my response!!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Herder View Post
        You could not hack it in a field that requires even a high school diploma, that is why you are an adult babysitter to begin with."
        My FAV part!!
        I actually use to work with Chemical Weapons of Mass Destruction. Before that I was a State Police Officer. All while raising 3 children & having 2 college degrees. I now choose to work with Little Weapons of Mass Destruction No we are not equal, .

Comment

Originally posted by nannyde View Post
          It's really too bad that parenting sill has to be something that is bestowed upon someone because they have sex, conceive a child, and give birth. What's so wrong with saying I am learning as I go along?
          You have to have a license to fish.., but you don't have to have one to be a parent. Go figure...

Comment

::

Comment

The inner child in me would;
              Scream 'JERK' and kick them in the shin.

The adult in me would say, "I'm sorry you feel that way, I choose to work WITH people who appreciate my services, therefore you will need to find a new care provider."

Reminds me of the book The Nanny Diaries. I hated that book.

Comment

A friend just texted me a link to the "nanny" one....

The CM one is a spin off, I think.... :confused: Maybe the BC one is a spin off of that one... :confused: For all I know it started on FB... That is what I get for skipping FB. (it has been in the 28 day cycle for a while )

Who knows.... Chicken, egg or omelet. ::::::

Either way, the topic seemed fun for the Friday water cooler...
                Oh, don't get me wrong, I rolled my eyes when I saw the one on CM. I haven't seen any others. But with CM, most of the posters are of the lowest common denominators and I don't like to waste my breath

Comment

This would probably be my response followed by "and when you are finished, find yourself a new daycare provider as well!"

Comment

Originally posted by Happily_wed View Post
                    This would probably be my response followed by "and when you are finished, find yourself a new daycare provider as well!"
                    ::

Comment

Succinct and to the point - what more could you say? ::

Comment

No respect? There's the door - don't let it hit ya on the way out!

Comment

You are correct we are not equal. Have a wonderful life!

Comment

One of my favorites was "you is kind..... you is smart..... you is important...."
                            After watching this movie we started saying a variation of this every day at the end of circle time. It is amazing to see the little ones faces light up when as they say I am kind, I am smart, I am IMPORTANT!

Comment

Originally posted by JoseyJo View Post
                              After watching this movie we started saying a variation of this every day at the end of circle time. It is amazing to see the little ones faces light up when as they say I am kind, I am smart, I am IMPORTANT!
                              Too cute lovethis

**I know my eyes teared up when she said that, while holding hands, to the little girl in the movie. I think it is something not enough kids get to hear from someone they respect.
                              - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Wow, what a witch she must be. It doesn't take an education to be educated. You can have all the degrees in the world, yet lack common sense, love, compassion, understanding.

Comment

Working...
                                X