No announcement yet.

DCM Paid Me $2400 All In $20 Bills!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a pain to count out, I probably would have had to start over 10 times, LOL!

Also curious how much daycare she is paying you for… I think we are in the higher rate range and that would still be about 3 months worth of daycare for me!

Comment

Put me down for "4 weeks of care for 3 kids"
      Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

My first thought was of the time at my previous job when a very plump, balding, middle-aged man paid for his $30 order completely with $1 bills. He whipped out a very large roll of $1 bills and very slowly and intentionally started counting out each one. As he did this he looked me up and down and said "I have a lot of these because I'm a stripper." I took it as a joke and rolled my eyes and politely laughed. Then he said "Yep. I worked hard last night for these." It was taking a long time and I was getting impatient so I said "That's nice." Then he gave me the money and said "You should come see me some time..." I took the money and said "No thanks, sir, I think that would be less fun than looking at dead puppies." Yeah...I'm not too friendly at 4am...

At least you got paid!

Comment

Dcm is in pharmacy school so at the beginning of each semester they pay me for the semester in full. So the $2400 is for 2 kids (3 full days per week and one half day per week) from Jan 27 - first week of May.

They get their financial aid money on a debit card so I think they just withdrew it at an ATM. I DO feel bad that they are using loan money to pay me but dcm will be making the big bucks when she graduates.

Comment

Working...
          X