No announcement yet.

Anyone Workout During DC Hours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do! They are so funny, they line up chairs and watch me for a bit, tyen go play! The girls always ask are you going to work out?

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly View Post
      I do! Just started again this week. I do while the kids are awake though. They do it with me and help me count my reps. They think it's so fun - and hilarious! :: started the brazen fit challenge after someone else here posted about it.
      Oh yay! Are you liking it? Day 17 today and the burpees are killing me!! :: My legs are tired now by the third set but, it is working!!! Going to complete it!

Comment

I always workout while kids are napping. I also continue my weighted reps throughout the day while they are up. Its the only time I have and its always a good pick me up to get me through the day.

Comment

Originally posted by scout View Post
          oh yay! Are you liking it? Day 17 today and the burpees are killing me!! :: My legs are tired now by the third set but, it is working!!! Going to complete it!
          [ATTACH]2308[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH]2309[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH]2310[/ATTACH]

Comment

My favorite zumba intructor has a Tuesday AM class, sometimes I leave my assistant and I sneak out for an hour to go do that.

I have also recently started looking into kids yoga DVDs, I think it will fill a nice gap we have in our day between lunch and nap, and teach the kids about exercise.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooksie View Post
              [ATTACH]2308[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH]2309[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH]2310[/ATTACH]

So feel the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by MCC View Post
                My favorite zumba intructor has a Tuesday AM class, sometimes I leave my assistant and I sneak out for an hour to go do that.

I have also recently started looking into kids yoga DVDs, I think it will fill a nice gap we have in our day between lunch and nap, and teach the kids about exercise.

Me and DD do this together. She just turned 3 and LOVES it. I definitely recommend this yoga dvd for kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooksie View Post
                  http://www.amazon.com/Yoga-Motion-Li.../dp/B005KP7SD2

Me and DD do this together. She just turned 3 and LOVES it. I definitely recommend this yoga dvd for kids.
                  Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Scout View Post
                    Oh yay! Are you liking it? Day 17 today and the burpees are killing me!! :: My legs are tired now by the third set but, it is working!!! Going to complete it!
                    Absolutely LOVE it!!! The first couple days, I could hardly walk. :: But each day it seems to get easier, even though I'm doing more reps/more work. I love where my body aches. I haven't ached in those spots in a long time. It makes me feel as though it will actually work and I'll begin seeing results soon. (only on day 5 here)

Are you going to repeat the program after you finish the month? What's next for you?

Comment

Working...
                    X