Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traditional theories teach us that burnout is caused by working too many hours or enduring too much stress, but that's a gross oversimplification of the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by steffidsouza46 View Post
      Traditional theories teach us that burnout is caused by working too many hours or enduring too much stress, but that's a gross oversimplification of the matter.
      Sure, but it's a start.

Knowing you're not alone and having access to others going through similar things is a pretty big relief for those so isolated.
      - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Taking a break for 30 days

After 15 years in DC, I have developed an injury to my arm from repetitive lifting. In lieu of my annual summer vacation, I wanted to take 30 days off to rest and heal. How does this work with Community Care Lic in Ca. Pending 2 newborns when I return.

Comment

:hug:
          Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
          It was suggested that we "sticky" this great information for those that need it to find it easily and it is VERY useful and really important information.

Comment

Assistants

What do you do with an assistant that likes to run the show overrule my policies and constantly complains about everything. She’s stressing me out and I feel aggravated! Please help!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              What do you do with an assistant that likes to run the show overrule my policies and constantly complains about everything. She’s stressing me out and I feel aggravated! Please help!
              Replace her.
              - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                I’d suggest talking with her and maybe sharing some duties with her. Talk with her and explain that though you are the lead you would like her input. Maybe let her plan a few activities or do chores that you really don’t like. I’ve had bossy and negative assistants before and it is frustrating.

Comment

Working...
                X