Poop Poop Everywhere!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poop Poop Everywhere!

I pick up dcb (16 months) to change his poopy diaper right as we are getting ready to start breakfast. As i lay him down on the changing table I feel warmth on my hands...nice big handful of poop! peanut butter consistency poop! i start to change his diaper and its just smearing all over the changing table. He keeps grabbing it and smearing it. I cant keep his hands out as im trying to clean him up. I have an 18 month old dcb trying to reach up and grab stuff off the changing table.
    I finally get it all cleaned up and dcb in a clean diaper. Then i feel something sticky on my arm...poop on my arm and shirt! yuck!
    By this time everyone is screaming for breakfast which is now 30 min late.
    We eat breakfast and as im cleaning everything up I find poop on the table and chair
    oh my. I sure hope i dont keep finding poop all over the place today!

anyone have a good poop story?

Nope. You win.

:hug:

Comment

I had a DCG poop 5 times yesterday! Not a little bit, but a lotta bit..., every time! DCH said she looked skinnier now, .

Comment

So sorry you had to go through that this morning! What a way to start the day! I have had just about that same situation happen to me and it is not pretty or fun!
        Hope your day is going better for you!

Comment

Oh, I don't know if this is a good poop story, but I had a dcg,who was about a yr old and would love to take her diaper off during her nap time. Her Mom always dressed her in dresses, so it was easy for her to take off her diaper. She napped in a pack& play. One day I went to get her up and she had taken the diaper off,pooped and peed all over in the p&p. She had poop on her hands,legs,face and it was all over the netting of the p&p!
          Boy, was that a mess and took a long time to clean her up, which I had to put her in the bathtub to get her clean and the p&p I could not clean it good, so I had to throw it away. The rest of day all I could smell was poop even tho it was all cleaned up!

Comment

Originally posted by Luna View Post
            Nope. You win.

::::::

Comment

Nope. You win.

::::

Comment

Originally posted by jenboo View Post
                I pick up dcb (16 months) to change his poopy diaper right as we are getting ready to start breakfast. As i lay him down on the changing table I feel warmth on my hands...nice big handful of poop! peanut butter consistency poop! i start to change his diaper and its just smearing all over the changing table. He keeps grabbing it and smearing it. I cant keep his hands out as im trying to clean him up. I have an 18 month old dcb trying to reach up and grab stuff off the changing table.
                I finally get it all cleaned up and dcb in a clean diaper. Then i feel something sticky on my arm...poop on my arm and shirt! yuck!
                By this time everyone is screaming for breakfast which is now 30 min late.
                We eat breakfast and as im cleaning everything up I find poop on the table and chair
                oh my. I sure hope i dont keep finding poop all over the place today!

anyone have a good poop story?
                I feel like I need to take a shower just from reading that! Hope the rest of the day isn't so messy!

Comment

Oh no! Funny, but not!

Once a co-worker of mine was changing a diaper and all of a sudden diarrhea came squirting out and up like a fountain and went on her and on the floor.

Your story sounds a lot more messy!

Comment

:
                    Nope. You win.

:: Seriously- LOL!

Comment

One of my little boys was almost two when he walked up to be showing me his index finger. I'm looking close...and then all of a sudden I see it! A big ole glob of poop!

Comment

omg thats funny and gross at the same time.

Comment

I have had that happen numerous times... Why me? I have one DCB who just poops up the back of his diaper like once a month. He recently had horrible diarrhea and was sent home. It was all over my little activity garden center and him! I sanitized quite a bit after that! He went home the next week for vomiting (on my carpet!) and just today had a poop up the back.
                          I has a 6 month old DCG on my lap who overflowed her diaper all over me, her and the carpet. Ick!!! That was pretty bad!

Comment

My own 3 month old sprayed the bathroom and her daddy with poop today just she was getting OUT of the bathtub.

I would share the pics he sent me, but you all understand the horror.

Comment

haha these are great! ::

My day was fabulous after the poop incident

Comment

Working...
                              X