Good Kid, Sooo Wild When Mom Comes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My3cents View Post
    have him ready to go.....ask her to text you before she leaves to pick up. Explain that you love chatting with her, but its a battle of who is in charge and it needs to stop. Pick up has to be short and sweet and if there are any issues you will call her to discuss them. If you want to friend her it will have to be after hours-

It is your house, your rules and I would carry on just as if Mom wasn't there. Harder to do then say, no one wants to be put in that position as the heavy at pick up time, but it is clear that the child needs this.

I don't think spanking is the answer. I think just leaving is the answer. The child is ready to go home and to have to stand there and listen to you and Mom talk is hard for a child with no patience, or learning patience. You also have other kids to be watching so I would not want to be having long pick ups.

Good luck-
    Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by littlemommy View Post

Today I'll have him ready to go, send him out, and start my lovely evening.
      that's what I'm doing with one of mine. I really wish I could understand why he acts up only at pick up time, he is a little angel when he gets dropped off in the morning, and stays that nice all day long, until mom comes to get him

Comment

Working...
      X