Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will The Shut Down Affect The Food Program??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah we get paid for August in October so it will be October's payment in Dec that will be screwed up (again) if it does trickle down.

Comment

Yes, the trickle down effect of this shut down is crazy. My family receives close to $2000 a month in Veteran benefits and CACFP money. We are good through October, but after that things will get sticky. :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by TomCopeland View Post
        Hey Tom,
        I was wondering if you could do me a favor. More like permission for something. I messaged you, thanks!

Comment

My food program payment went through today and on the email it said Aug & Sept should be on time but Oct will probably be delayed so be prepared. So yeah, the payment in Dec will be late!

Comment

This months is very late because of it

Comment

We didn't notice it here. We always submit by the first of the next month and get paid at the end of that month. I submitted Octobers on November 1st and will get my check sometime within the next week, I'd usually have it by now but with Thanksgiving things usually take a few extra days.

Comment

Originally posted by nanglgrl View Post
                We didn't notice it here. We always submit by the first of the next month and get paid at the end of that month. I submitted Octobers on November 1st and will get my check sometime within the next week, I'd usually have it by now but with Thanksgiving things usually take a few extra days.
                I don't get my Oct payment until Dec and they warned us it would be delayed because of the shut down and the fact that it's their funding year end or something. I didn't get last Dec's pmt until mid-Dec so I bet this will be close to then as well. Probably get it the week before Christmas.

Comment

Our said it would be effect us at all... We usually get paid by the 21 for the the month oct in nov nov in dec and so forth. They are thinking next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorri View Post
                    Our said it would be effect us at all... We usually get paid by the 21 for the the month oct in nov nov in dec and so forth. They are thinking next week.
                    Ours wasn't effected at all either. I received my reimbursement for October a few weeks ago and will receive November reimbursement sometime around the 10-15th of December.

Comment

Our food program just posted on fb and said the funds were released today and depending on our banks processes we should get it today or Friday. So yay

Comment

Working...
                      X