No announcement yet.

Moving Home:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry I know you were so excited for this to work out!!

I wish I had some ideas or suggestions for you but I don't. I was lucky enough to have my DH's income to float me long enough to get on my feet......

I know this is tough on you but sometimes God has a bigger plan for us than the one we made.

Comment

so sorry!!!:hug:

Comment

I am so sorry to hear about this. I can tell from your posts that you are a wonderful provider. I cant believe they will only allow you 4 children in your home!! I wish you all the best in whatever route you choose to take.:hug: Hugs and prayers.

Comment

Praying for God's BIGGER plan 4 U!!

Comment

Hope for things to get better. You have a community here that you can always reach out to. We are here for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post

I am sorry I know you were so excited for this to work out!!

I wish I had some ideas or suggestions for you but I don't. I was lucky enough to have my DH's income to float me long enough to get on my feet......

I know this is tough on you but sometimes God has a bigger plan for us than the one we made.
              My granny always said if you want something good to happen in your life all yu have to do is GET OUT OF THE WAY!!

Comment

I am sorry that you are going through this. It will get better...keep praying and keep your head up!

Comment

I am sorry. I can't wait to hear about all the great things that will come your way soon, though!

:hug:

Comment

I'm sorry I hadn't had a chance to respond to each of your post, I have been so busy packing and moving.

Thank you'll for the love and support this forum has truly helped me in many ways. You'll ROCK!!!:hug:

Comment

Originally posted by williams2008 View Post
                      I'm sorry I hadn't had a chance to respond to each of your post, I have been so busy packing and moving.

Thank you'll for the love and support this forum has truly helped me in many ways. You'll ROCK!!!:hug:
                      hang in there......... it will work out. Move stuff around and make space so you can take more kids if you want. Do what you have to do until you make it and you will if you keep looking up and don't give up on yourself. I know many providers here do a lot of creative things to make home space, home space come closing. It will take time to get there, but if you love this and want to continue, you will find a way to make it happen- keep the faith, move forward, don't let anything get in your way of doing what you want to do- you will get there. Make the best out of crappy situations. Be strong and lean on your friends here. Your in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Working...
                      X