Moving Home:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving Home:(

Hello everyone. I hope everyone has been doing great! I haven't really had time to log on, I've head soooo much going on within the past month.

Tomorrow will be the last day in my rented daycare home. Beginning on Monday I will be back to operating my daycare from my home and I am not looking forward to it. Also during the moving back home process I've had to let go 6 kids because they will only license me for 4 kids at my house. I have been on an emotional roller coaster since having to make the decision of who to let go or keep because I would have loved to keep them all.

With only being licensed for 4 kids I will not be making any money and I am really considering going back into the workforce. Anyway, I hope you'll have a great rest I the week as well as weekend!

I am sorry to hear that you are going through so much right now. Praying that things get better for you and that you stay positive through it all. :hug:

Comment

:hug:

I've been thinking about you. I hadn't seen you post in a while. I'm sorry you have to make these hard decisions. I pray that things work out great for you!!

Comment

I hope all this sacrifices will lead to a brighter future for you :hug::hug:

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this. I remember how exited you were to open. :hug::hug:

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnmykidz View Post
            I am sorry to hear that you are going through so much right now. Praying that things get better for you and that you stay positive through it all. :hug:
            Thank you so much!!!

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly View Post
              :hug:

I've been thinking about you. I hadn't seen you post in a while. I'm sorry you have to make these hard decisions. I pray that things work out great for you!!
              Thank you for your prayers!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maria2013 View Post
                I hope all this sacrifices will lead to a brighter future for you :hug::hug:
                Thank you!!
                I hope things will only get better from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Magnolia View Post
                  I'm sorry to hear this. I remember how exited you were to open. :hug::hug:
                  Thank you!
                  Yes I was very excited. I'm not too excited about giving up my personal space at home again

Comment

So sorry. I remembered you posted it might come to this

Comment

:hug: so sorry this has happened! I too remember how excited you were. I hope things work out for the best!

Comment

Originally posted by Play Care View Post
                        So sorry. I remembered you posted it might come to this
                        Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by melilley View Post
                          :hug: so sorry this has happened! I too remember how excited you were. I hope things work out for the best!
                          Thank you so much!!

Comment

I too am so sorry!:hug:

Comment

aw- I'm so sorry. I hope things work out for you.:hug:

Comment

Working...
                              X