DCM Forgot To Mention...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blandino View Post
    I guess she would rather you buy a new cot than her have to buy a pack of pull-ups.

I will never forget one time I had a DCM whose son was having digestive issues and loose BMs (not diarrhea), and one leaked out of the diaper. She said "ohhhh poor little guy" and at this point we were so riled up about her in general that I said "oh poor miss B, I get to spend my night cleaning carpets". And she said "don't you have a carpet shampooer ?".

Yes I do, but would rather not spend an evening doing that.
    Well duh, you love to clean carpets, right????! What a fun night!:: Unfortunately, DCM did not bring a diaper or a pull-up She sent a pair of plastic pants - Grrrrrr - yes, & that will help with the poop when it it stuck in your son's underwear. If he poops again at nap the underwear are NOT getting touched by me at all. I am more mad at the fact that she disrespected what I asked her to do - as if it was just a suggestion to bring pull-ups. I am not sure if I will be addressing it or not.

Comment

I would address it. I would tell mom that while plastic pants work well for her at home, you simply do not have the time to deal with the mess, and that you MUST have diapers for tomorrow. Tell her that you INSIST that the child have diapers tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
      X