DCM Forgot To Mention...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCM Forgot To Mention...

She gave dcg an extra dose of miralax this morning! I called to see what could be going on, and that's when dcm mentioned she was a little backed up the past few days. I've never seen so much from one child ever-hopefully the worst is over

Originally posted by mrsmichelle View Post
    She gave dcg an extra dose of miralax this morning! I called to see what could be going on, and that's when dcm mentioned she was a little backed up the past few days. I've never seen so much from one child ever-hopefully the worst is over

Nice, how she did it in the morning instead of yesterday or today in the early evening.

Comment

Originally posted by blandino View Post
      Nice, how she did it in the morning instead of yesterday or today in the early evening.
      Right?! And, dcg only comes 2x's a week -great timing for me to have to deal with it

Comment

Maybe you could forget to inform Mom you gave her a mountain dew, chili dog and chocolate covered raisins right before going home time???
        - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Herder View Post
          Maybe you could forget to inform Mom you gave her a mountain dew, chili dog and chocolate covered raisins right before going home time???
          ::::::

Comment

We need a "like" button!

Comment

and a full bag of cotton candy.

In all seriousness, I would send home if it's a diapered child.

Comment

ewww. sorry you got stuck with that. Nice that she was like," Here, take this poop fountain in waiting..gotta run!" I can see her doing that sideways cartoon step that suddenly bursts into a full run w/ a cloud of dust behind it.

Comment

::::
                  You know, if you aren't going to warn us about these kind of posts, we at least need a "drink spit, ruin the keyboard" smilie!!

Comment

Rude. I'd have sent the child home and said "next time, ensure that the dose is given on your time, not mine".

I don't care why a child has diarhea... they aren't staying at my house!

Comment

This happens to me ALL.THE.TIME. "Sorry about the blow out/accident, _________ seemed uncomfortable last night so I loaded him/her up on prunes/applesauce/corn/beans/Miralax last night. I didn't think that would happen."

In fact, this happens so frequently I should just put something in the contract about telling me beforehand or they need to do their laxatives on their own time. The parents should be so happy I am not squeamish about these things because it seriously happens about once or twice a week for the past 3 months where I'm cleaning feces out of clothing and any other area it manages to spread when I don't notice within 5 seconds of the "accident." This isn't just one child either.....this is everyone of them!

Comment

I had the same thing happen to me once, except that the dcg had been refusing to poop for a few WEEKS and she still tried to hold it when the laxative starting working. Only about half of it made it into the potty, and it smelled horrible.

Oh, and the dcm didn't bother telling me until I called to tell her dcg had just dropped her weight in poo

She took her home and bathed her, and them tried to bring her back. Um, no.

Comment

Originally posted by blandino View Post
                          On Monday mornings, I usually get, "He/she was constipated all weekend so I gave her some extra prunes this morning." Yeah....thanks.

Comment

I've had this as well, DCG held it all week, they would dose thurs. night, so I would get an explosion on Friday! Had to put a stop to it, can't bath one child while trying to look after the other 4!

Comment

I've rarely had a child that need laxatives but it wouldn't happen more than once. I'd call for an immediate pick up and the parents would get the point.

Comment

Working...
                              X