No announcement yet.

Hi All - Remember Me? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From one MamaBear to another thank you for all you and your husband do. And welcome back! (although I am a relative newby here)

Comment

I remember you!!!! In fact, I was just thinking earlier about some of our old "friends" who haven't been around for awhile and you were one of them!

Welcome back, congrats on getting back into the biz, congrats on the new home and welcome back to your hubby!

You have a lot to catch up on around here, better get busy reading! ::

Comment

Welcome back!!!:hug:

Comment

Ahhh I feel the love Yes... I've been trying to read some of the posts and I'll probably never catch up! haha

Comment

Welcome back!!

Comment

Welcome back! So glad your family is back together again

Comment

Welcome back! happyface

Comment

I've seen your post from older threads when I was looking through them. welcome back! Congratulations on your husband being home too.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Welcome back! Glad your dh is home and was able to have a "quiet" transition, altho no matter how quiet and calm, I know it is still a rough time. Hope all is well now. So sorry for the loss of his buddies. My dh lost 3 from his unit when in Iraq and even tho they barely knew each other (his whole unit was a pull together from all over the US just in time to be deployed), it was still very hard on him and still is years later.
                      :hug:

Comment

I remember you! I'm always jealous of the ones who are closing up. :: Glad your hubby is home safe and sound too!!!

Comment

I haven't been around here lately, but I remember you from before, and always appreciated your input. You seem to have a lot of wisdom for the childcare field. We missed you while you were gone Welcome back!

Comment

Ahhhh! Thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by Preschool/daycare teacher View Post
                              I haven't been around here lately, but I remember you from before, and always appreciated your input. You seem to have a lot of wisdom for the childcare field. We missed you while you were gone Welcome back!

Comment

Working...
                              X