Hi All - Remember Me? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All - Remember Me? :)

Hi everyone! I dont know if any of you remember me? I was on here pretty often about a year and a half ago... I closed down my daycare to work as a secretary for a school while my hubby was on a deployment... anyone remember me?

Well I ended up hating working outside the home. I thought working at the school that my kids went to would be great, but my hours were earlier then they needed to be at school and I would work till 6 pm... so I ended up having to pay someone to watch them before & after school which I never wanted to do. It sucked.

Anyway, long story short, I REAAALLY missed doing daycare so I reopened as of February this year! During my closure, my husband came home safe & sound and we bought a new home... which took almost 6 months to get an offer approved and then remodeled and got a lot of things done. It was a really nice break!

So now I have 4 little daycare kiddos again and starting all over. It's been nice though and I'm happy to be back into the daycare mode. I recognize some of the names on here and look forward to reading all your posts again!

Originally posted by MamaBear View Post
    Hi everyone! I dont know if any of you remember me? I was on here pretty often about a year and a half ago... I closed down my daycare to work as a secretary for a school while my hubby was on a deployment... anyone remember me?

Well I ended up hating working outside the home. I thought working at the school that my kids went to would be great, but my hours were earlier then they needed to be at school and I would work till 6 pm... so I ended up having to pay someone to watch them before & after school which I never wanted to do. It sucked.

Anyway, long story short, I REAAALLY missed doing daycare so I reopened as of February this year! During my closure, my husband came home safe & sound and we bought a new home... which took almost 6 months to get an offer approved and then remodeled and got a lot of things done. It was a really nice break!

So now I have 4 little daycare kiddos again and starting all over. It's been nice though and I'm happy to be back into the daycare mode. I recognize some of the names on here and look forward to reading all your posts again!
    I remember you...you were funny!

Glad you're back!

Comment

I wasn't here then but welcome back!!!

Comment

Welcome back MamaBear!!!!!! Nice to see you again!! happyface

Comment

I was not here then but I remember you from researching old threads.

Welcome back!

Comment

Welcome Back!

Comment

I wasn't here then but welcome back!!! And THANK YOU, YOUR HUBBY AND YOUR CHILDREN for the service to our country!! So happy he is home safe!!!!happyface

Comment

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hughug:happyface

Comment

Thanks guys! I'm glad some of you remember me I'm happy to be back. Michael was nice enough to let me slip back in here.

Thank you Familycare71! I was so happy to have my husband come home from Afghanistan. It was an awful deployment. Sadly, he lost 4 of his good friends there... It was horrible. He's been home since last June and definitely was a transition when he came home. It was good timing that I was closed down because the house needed to be quiet and calming for him at that time. It was rough. He's doing good now and that SHOULD be his last deployment... Thank God. lovethis

Anyways - I'm happy to be back on here! I'll be posting again like the ole' days

Comment

Hi there, and welcome back happyface

Thank you to your entire family for your sacrifices in service to our country lovethis

Comment

Welcome back and so happy your hubby is made it home safe! :hug:

Comment

Originally posted by MamaBear View Post
                        Thanks guys! I'm glad some of you remember me I'm happy to be back. Michael was nice enough to let me slip back in here.

Thank you Familycare71! I was so happy to have my husband come home from Afghanistan. It was an awful deployment. Sadly, he lost 4 of his good friends there... It was horrible. He's been home since last June and definitely was a transition when he came home. It was good timing that I was closed down because the house needed to be quiet and calming for him at that time. It was rough. He's doing good now and that SHOULD be his last deployment... Thank God. lovethis

Anyways - I'm happy to be back on here! I'll be posting again like the ole' days
                        The transition home can be so hard! I'm so sorry for the loss of his friends- :hug: to all of you!!!

Comment

I remember you !! Welcome back.happyface

Comment

Thank You!!

Comment

Welcome back! and I am so glad to hear your husband is home. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X