Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: For Those With A Keurig: Where Do You Buy Your K-Cups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also I am pretty sure that the Keurig offers the option to buy a cup you can fill with your own coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by MsLaura529 View Post
      Just curious - those of you buying Costco brand, have you ever had a problem with your keurig not being able to make a whole cup of coffee with the Kirkland K Cups? I just got a brand new Keurig (had to replace my old one because it broke), bought a box of the Kirkland Breakfast Blend, (awesome deal, 100 cups for $38) and they wont brew a full cup. It's like they're not the right grinding of the beans or something ...

I have tried other K Cups in it, and they work fine ... Just curios if I got a bad batch or something?

Sorry to hi-jack. :\
      I've had this happen many times & googled the solution. In my case, I was shutting it off as soon as my coffee brewed. You have to let the water cycle all the way through, until the ready light pops on again, else you short the next cup. HTH!

Comment

Originally posted by MsLaura529 View Post
        Just curious - those of you buying Costco brand, have you ever had a problem with your keurig not being able to make a whole cup of coffee with the Kirkland K Cups? I just got a brand new Keurig (had to replace my old one because it broke), bought a box of the Kirkland Breakfast Blend, (awesome deal, 100 cups for $38) and they wont brew a full cup. It's like they're not the right grinding of the beans or something ...

I have tried other K Cups in it, and they work fine ... Just curios if I got a bad batch or something?

Sorry to hi-jack. :\
        I have found that i cannot use off brand k-cups in my keurig. I have tried Walmart brand and Aldi brand and they don't brew a whole cup. Its like it just quits. I have a reusable cup that I use with ground coffee and it works well, is cheaper and less waste than the cups. My husband prefers using the k-cups though but doesn't drink coffee that often so I keep a box for him.
        I also cleaned out the keurig and ran vinegar through it thinking that was the problem but it did not help.
        Last edited by mama0609; 05-09-2013, 08:37 AM. Reason: Adding something

Comment

Working...
        X