Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: For Those With A Keurig: Where Do You Buy Your K-Cups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: For Those With A Keurig: Where Do You Buy Your K-Cups?

DH and I just bought our first Keurig happyface

I already knew that the cups were expensive but geesh!

Anyway: where do you purchase yours?

Thanks!

Costco - works out to 50 cent a cup. Other stores work out to about 75 cents but have more variety.

I also bought the My KCup insert so I can use ground coffee.

Comment

I found that there are many off brand ones at places like Aldi's. For specific ones though, the Keurig website. Register your Keurig with them and sign up for their "K club". You get discounts and more. When you register your Keurig you will get a coupong for buy 2 and get 2 free. A lot of times they have deals too. The only thing I wish is that you could buy sample packs. I hate buying a big package to only find out that I don't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by MamaBearCanada View Post
        Costco - works out to 50 cent a cup. Other stores work out to about 75 cents but have more variety.

I also bought the My KCup insert so I can use ground coffee.
        me too!!!happyfacehappyfacehappyface

Comment

I use a refillable cup-way cheaper, can fill with what I want, and less environmental waste. But if you're sold on k-cups, Costco, or on keurig.com, they do deals when you first buy it and when you accumulate points.

Comment

Amazon

Comment

Costco
              I also have a Nespresso and highly recommend it .

Comment

Bed, Bath and Beyond - they take the expired 20% off coupons and you can use more than one coupon per sale (1 for each item).

I haven't bought them in a while but I noticed they have increased in price.

They also have those little baskets so you can make your own K-cups with cheaper coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by MotherNature View Post
                  I use a refillable cup-way cheaper, can fill with what I want, and less environmental waste. But if you're sold on k-cups, Costco, or on keurig.com, they do deals when you first buy it and when you accumulate points.

I like these too but you will need a few. I feel like they should be rinsed an dried between uses. The taste can also be different.

Comment

Just curious - those of you buying Costco brand, have you ever had a problem with your keurig not being able to make a whole cup of coffee with the Kirkland K Cups? I just got a brand new Keurig (had to replace my old one because it broke), bought a box of the Kirkland Breakfast Blend, (awesome deal, 100 cups for $38) and they wont brew a full cup. It's like they're not the right grinding of the beans or something ...

I have tried other K Cups in it, and they work fine ... Just curios if I got a bad batch or something?

Sorry to hi-jack. :\

Comment

We have a grocery store called shoprite. When they are on sale they are 6.99 when not on sale they are 8.99.

Comment

Originally posted by MsLaura529 View Post
                        Just curious - those of you buying Costco brand, have you ever had a problem with your keurig not being able to make a whole cup of coffee with the Kirkland K Cups? I just got a brand new Keurig (had to replace my old one because it broke), bought a box of the Kirkland Breakfast Blend, (awesome deal, 100 cups for $38) and they wont brew a full cup. It's like they're not the right grinding of the beans or something ...

I have tried other K Cups in it, and they work fine ... Just curios if I got a bad batch or something?

Sorry to hi-jack. :\
                        hmmm. Have you checked your hot water cup setting? Sometimes that can be on 4ozs.

I buy green mountain, I've never tried their brand,,

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyMamma View Post
                          We have a grocery store called shoprite. When they are on sale they are 6.99 when not on sale they are 8.99.
                          for how many cups??

I go through a big box from costco in about a month.

Comment

do you like always the same flavour? I see Beyond The Rack often has them here in Canada (this is an online warehouse type store) I think there is a US version, too.

We have a Saeco machine so we use beans.

Comment

You can also buy direct from Green Mountain Coffee Co. I don't drink enough of it to make it worth my while but if you do - they have decent prices if you buy enough. (last time I looked anyway.)

Comment

Working...
                              X