Daycare Name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by butterfly View Post
    How about "My Nana's" ? Or "Nana's House".... "Nana's Childcare"....
    I like Nana's House

Comment

"Your town" family daycare. It makes it sound official.

Comment

Still thinking about a name. Thanks for all the input. The childcare center is going to be more of my daughter's than mine. She has always wanted to do this and is really excited as I am too. I am helping getting it started and we will work the first two years full-time and then go to part-time. We are going to be small family type center. We have found a really cute house that we are "flipping" into a daycare. My daughter's name is Lainy and my granddaughter calls her Lay-Lay. Picking out a name is harder than we thought Thanks again fir all the input Very much appreciated!!

Comment

Originally posted by Patches View Post
          I like Nana's House
          I own www.nanshouse.com
          http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...=doing+daycare

Comment

Originally posted by nannyde View Post
            I like Nana's House too.

(Nan, I think she was thinking about nanAshouse, not nanShouse)

You can always do lots of variations if you want a website: mynanashouse, nanashousepreschool, nanashousedaycare, nanashousechildcare, etc. And you can add dashes too: nanas-house, nanas-house-preschool, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by AmyKidsCo View Post
              I like Nana's House too.

(Nan, I think she was thinking about nanAshouse, not nanShouse)

You can always do lots of variations if you want a website: mynanashouse, nanashousepreschool, nanashousedaycare, nanashousechildcare, etc. And you can add dashes too: nanas-house, nanas-house-preschool, etc.
              Like this one! I can just hear it coming from a child's mouth when I read it

Comment

Originally posted by My Nana View Post
                Still thinking about a name. Thanks for all the input. The childcare center is going to be more of my daughter's than mine. She has always wanted to do this and is really excited as I am too. I am helping getting it started and we will work the first two years full-time and then go to part-time. We are going to be small family type center. We have found a really cute house that we are "flipping" into a daycare. My daughter's name is Lainy and my granddaughter calls her Lay-Lay. Picking out a name is harder than we thought Thanks again fir all the input Very much appreciated!!
                How about "Lay-Lay's house", "Aunt Lay-Lays house", or "Miss Lay Lays House" (you could also spell it Lai-Lai or Lae-Lae). If she wants to be called by her formal name try "Miss Lainy's house", "Lainy's house". That could also depend on if she wants the kids to call her Miss or Aunt/Auntie or if she wants to just go by her formal name or nick name, could also very if she only teaches preschool or only does care for babies, toddlers, pre-k aged or after schoolers. I think a business name should be personal and have meaning to that person, I think a nick name her niece's call her would be perfect. It also lowers the chances of some one else having that name.

I think when people here Nana's house they think of an older grandmother. I read one article where someone said the name of a daycare they were looking into was named something like "Sue's daycare" but felt really mislead that not a single person's there was named Sue (maybe it was named in memory of someone). So unless she is old enough to be a Nana I would stay away from it.

Some Ideas of more common daycare names (and slogans):
                If you're starting your own day care business and need some ideas for a name or slogan, you've come to the right place. We're here to help. A catchy phrase can

I also answered a question like this on Yahoo answers a few months ago and got chosen best answer. It has some sample names and ideas in it:

Last edited by Starburst; 05-07-2013, 09:31 AM. Reason: big error lol

Comment

Working...
                X