No announcement yet.

OT: Anyone in Oregon? No. Cal? Looking to Move, Need to Talk Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm also from the Portland metro area, Bend is very cold in winter and very hot in summer flat and kind of boring IMO, at least here it's in between, never too hot or too cold. I guess if you like both extremes, we just get LOTS of rain, rarely snow. I personally wouldn't want to live in Bend. I guess it depends on what you like.

Comment

Originally posted by tenderhearts View Post
      I'm also from the Portland metro area, Bend is very cold in winter and very hot in summer flat and kind of boring IMO, at least here it's in between, never too hot or too cold. I guess if you like both extremes, we just get LOTS of rain, rarely snow. I personally wouldn't want to live in Bend. I guess it depends on what you like.
      If you're a skier or snow sports person Bend is awesome ::. We like to visit the area in the early/late summer and do some camping and visiting family there, but I sure don't want to live there!

Comment

Originally posted by Lyss View Post
        If you're a skier or snow sports person Bend is awesome ::. We like to visit the area in the early/late summer and do some camping and visiting family there, but I sure don't want to live there!
        That's true, we aren't skiers but Lake Billy Chinook is fun, well if you have a boat, but it's so beautiful, when we were kids my parents took us there every summer to camp, we use to hike, swim, water ski, it was soooo fun, but my husband isn't a swimmer actually doesn't know how to swim so the times we go it's just to see the beauty.

Comment

We have family that lives near there and we love to visit but I couldn't live there.

Great place for sports enthusiasts but its a spendy area to live in! Sunrive is so much fun to go to also but again spendy!
          Each day is a fresh start
          Never look back on regrets
          Live life to the fullest
          We only get one shot at this!!

Comment

Working...
          X