Easy Clean High Chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy Clean High Chair

I am currently looking for an easy clean high chair. I would like one that doesn't have a "cloth" seat cover AND one that the seat it self has no nooks, holes or grooves. I want to be able to sweep the dropped food out, clean it and go right on to the next kid. Easy Peasy! I would also like it to have a tray

Has anyone seen one like this?

No, but my newest dream invention is a high chair tray that has layers that peel off the top (think a pan lined with reynolds wrap). So that you can just remove a layer and it's clean. I hate washing and specifically drying high chair trays.

Comment

Ohh that sounds so nice ::

lets modify that dream and have peeling seats too! I hate cleaning in those groves and cracks. So gross!

Comment

I only have the ikea high chairs... and I might look the other way when the dog eats the scraps in the seat part. (that's like a self cleaning high chair)

Comment

Originally posted by youretooloud View Post
          I only have the ikea high chairs... and I might look the other way when the dog eats the scraps in the seat part. (that's like a self cleaning high chair)
          Seriously :::: I swear its the only way!!

I like this one but not for $260

For use with children up to 3 years of age, not exceeding 40 lbs. Attractive styling, easy to clean, and designed for institutional feeding. Tray can be easily removed with one hand. Meets all ASTM safety standards and can be stacked, without tray, to minimize storage space. Use without tray against a table for feeding older children. Includes feeding tray. 23.5"L x 29.75"H x 23.5"D.
          Last edited by Blackcat31; 04-13-2013, 07:08 AM.

Comment

best high chair ever http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S39004733/
            Last edited by Blackcat31; 04-13-2013, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cheerfuldom View Post
              Originally posted by youretooloud View Post
              I have 2 and love them! We use them for eating and in the tub! ::

Comment

I like that one and the price too. Does it have straps to buckle them in?

Comment

Originally posted by DaycareMama View Post
                  I like that one and the price too. Does it have straps to buckle them in?
                  This is definitely the easiest high chair to clean and most inexpensive...perfect for daycare! I have 2.

Yes, they come with safety straps.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyss View Post
                    I have 2 and love them! We use them for eating and in the tub! ::
                    In the tub?? Lol

What if the baby isn't sitting up all the way?

Comment

Yep. That's the one I was going to recommend.

Comment

If you get one new they have straps. If you get one off of craigslist - ask. The older models did not have straps.
                        MnMum married to DH 9 years
                        Mum to Girl 21, Girl 18, Boy 14.5, Boy 11

Comment

I have this one and love it so easy to clean

Comment

I own 4 ikea highchairs and i love them. They even stack nicely. We only eat in them so they are perfect (and cheap) the only thing I don't like is that they put the saftey stickers on the inside and they are huge, well everytime we eat something messy the sticker is yuck and its pealing now. I wish they would have put it on the back behind the chair. If anyone knows how to get rid of the sticker please let me know.

Comment

I have 3 of the Ikea one's, and I love them!! They are so easy to clean, and they do stack nicely. You can't beat the price either.

I agree with the sticker, all of mine are sooo gross! I've tried to get if off, but can't.

Comment

Working...
                              X