No announcement yet.

My new daycare room!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks fantastic!! What a fun place to play.

Comment

Originally posted by MarinaVanessa View Post
      That looks great! I'm in the process of re-doing my daughters room which we sometimes use for daycare as a nap/quiet room. I'm going to steal your idea with the paper in the bookshelf incorporated into the wall-hangings. Is it wallpaper or did you use gift wrap?
      I actually bought some fabric and used that. Wallpaper would work well too I bet.

Comment

I like your fabric covered wall hanging. How did you make that? I'm wanting to make a few of those to use as bulletin boards to hang art work/papers/etc. on.

Comment

I love it! I like the quiet reading nook with the "Fruits of the Spirit" Tree. It looks so much more spacious with areas for all the fun stuff, while still providing space for quiet play and reflection.

Comment

Originally posted by kpa0627 View Post
            I like your fabric covered wall hanging. How did you make that? I'm wanting to make a few of those to use as bulletin boards to hang art work/papers/etc. on.
            I just got cheap pieces of canvas at hobby lobby and just wrapped the fabric around the canvas and fastened it in the back. It was super easy!!

Comment

Very nice, twinmama! It's so bright and cheerful ~ we just painted my 17 yo daughters bedroom the same blue. Honestly, I didn't think I would really like it when she picked it out, but it is really pretty.

Comment

You can also wrap cork board squares in fabric to use as bulletin boards. I have numerous ones around our room.

Comment

twinmama, I was thinking of getting some dressup stuff for the kids - do you have any issues with the kids knocking over the stand/coat rack you have in the corner? Is it attached the wall in any way? Three of my dcks are under 2 and I know they'll just pull on it and knock it over. I like it though because of the space-saving...

Comment

Working...
                  X