My new daycare room!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new daycare room!!

So I have changed my room a bit to try and bring a little calmness to the area . It was just a bit too busy for such a small area.

So I added some paint and change the layout a bit. What do you think??

Before....

and here is the after.... (can only put so many pics in a thread .

After...

Comment

wow - that looks wonderful and puts my room to shame

Comment

That looks great!! I don't have a dedicated daycare room right now (use the living room) but we'll be moving in the next few months and will have a dedicated space for it then. I love looking at other people's spaces so I can get ideas for my own space!

Comment

What do you use the rug in the center for? If it's not used for a circle time or anything, I would put the table and chairs in the center of it. I love your room, it's so cute!

Comment

Cute pics! I'm sure the children have a ton of fun there!

Comment

It looks great. I love the colors and the rearrangement makes it look more spacious. The children will enjoy it too

Comment

niiiiiice!!

Comment

I love the update!!!

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

I thought the before pics looked nice, but I see how much less cluttered it looks. It looks wonderful.
                      Give a little love to a child, and you get a great deal back.

Comment

Nice! That looks really, really nice. Good color choice, I think.
                        Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

Looks great! That's the color of my entry way and playroom as well! It has totally brightened up your room, and the room looks more spacious and less cluttered with fewer things on the walls. I LOVE your Live Laugh Learn saying on the wall! (o:

Comment

Love it! Great job.

Comment

That looks great! I'm in the process of re-doing my daughters room which we sometimes use for daycare as a nap/quiet room. I'm going to steal your idea with the paper in the bookshelf incorporated into the wall-hangings. Is it wallpaper or did you use gift wrap?

Comment

Working...
                              X