Individual Use Paper Towels...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Country Kids View Post
    I have my tri fold in a wicker basket and each child gets two when they are done washing their hands.
    Why 2? They already have tiny hands.

Comment

One doesn't seem to get their hands dry and don't ask me how but I sometimes have some that still have soap on their hands after rinsing and drying them!!! Alot of them still have wet hands after drying no matter how many times I show them how to do it.
      Each day is a fresh start
      Never look back on regrets
      Live life to the fullest
      We only get one shot at this!!

Comment

One doesn't seem to get their hands dry and don't ask me how but I sometimes have some that still have soap on their hands after rinsing and drying them!!! Alot of them still have wet hands after drying no matter how many times I show them how to do it.
        Mine still have soap,too and it dries their hands out. I put lotion on their hands especially in the winter. I've had parents complain about the dry hands.

Comment

Originally posted by MissAnn View Post
          Mine still have soap,too and it dries their hands out. I put lotion on their hands especially in the winter. I've had parents complain about the dry hands.
          I know how does the soap stay there after rinsing, drying them! I think we wash their hands way, way more then parents would so that is the drying the hands out issue.

Two of my friends doctors actually said to stop washing their hands so much. There really isn't a need!
          Each day is a fresh start
          Never look back on regrets
          Live life to the fullest
          We only get one shot at this!!

Comment

I use foam soap. If I don't use foam soap, I water down the soap a bit and put a rubber band on the pump so they can't get as much with each squirt. I remind them, only 1 pump!

Comment

my aunt owns a DC in NC and she was just telling me that she uses a nice basket with paper towels in it and another provider near her uses Kleenex hand towels (one time use). Im not exactly sure of the cost but im guessing like $3-$4

Comment

If they still have soap then they are not rinsing well enough and checking their hands when they are done or they are using too much soap. We have a washing song and a rinsing song that we sing to make sure they are washing and rinsing the right amount of time AND they have to rub their hands while they are washing and rinsing. Then I tell them to look at their hands and make sure all of the soap is gone before I let them get a towel.

Comment

Originally posted by MNMum View Post
                  In MN you can have "individual" towels that are laundered daily for each child.
                  If only all the counties interpreted this law the same. Sigh. Also in MN but required to have individual use, disposable towels. I use the tri fold ones from Sams club in a small basket.

Comment

I have my tri fold in a wicker basket and each child gets two when they are done washing their hands.
                    I used to cut half a roll of regular size paper towels in to fourths (not the cheap kind) at a time, and place in a basket. Worked well.

Comment

I have both the depensers from sam and I also use the wash clothes. I like the wash clothes better more cost effective I just bleach a load everyday at naptime.

Comment

Working...
                      X