Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Kind Of Table Do You Use For Mealtime??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brooksie View Post
    I have these tables from Ikea. I have 2 of them and they are perfect for my space and the 2 of them seat 8.The table height is adjustable and the surface wipes clean very easily. I use it for eating and crafts and just general use.
    Browse our full range of products from dressing tables to complete modern kitchens. Click here to find the right IKEA product for you. Browse online and in-store today!

I saw these on another thread and my husband made one just like it. The one he made is longer and will seat 8 at least.

Comment

I use two IKEA wall-mounted tables (not exactly that, and it was $20 when I bought it, but pretty much the same). They're mounted as low as they can go on the wall so they're kid-height. 3 or 4 kids sit at each table. It's not the one table you're wanting, but it works well for me, and it sure saves space.

Last edited by Michael; 11-06-2012, 12:59 AM.

Comment

I use two IKEA wall-mounted tables (not exactly that, and it was $20 when I bought it, but pretty much the same). They're mounted as low as they can go on the wall so they're kid-height. 3 or 4 kids sit at each table. It's not the one table you're wanting, but it works well for me, and it sure saves space. I painted mine white to blend in to the wall when they're folded flat.
        (oops--sorry for double post!)

Comment

Working...
        X