Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DCP Has Full Time Space, Requested To Go To Part Time - Now Changed Her Mind…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you also willing to turn down future clients if they need Monday care?

Comment

Originally posted by MaritimeMummy View Post
      Awesome. Thanks! I really really really don't want her to have to find other care because of this. It's not fair to me that I was lead to believe one thing and I made arrangements with the other parents, but at the same time Blackcat, you're right, it's not fair to her because what she thought she wanted ended up not being what she wanted. We signed a contract saying care was available 5 days a week. She still wants to not take clients on Mondays and wants DCG to be home, but they are really strapped for cash and she NEEDS to take clients if they approach her last minute. I get that. Hopefully this is a good compromise for her. I feel comfortable with it.
      That is good that you know that she won't take advantage of the situation. It is nice when you have families and children that you can work with. I hope that works for you. It is nice to have a 3 day weekend. It's amazing what it does to your sanity!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Magnolia View Post
        Are you also willing to turn down future clients if they need Monday care?
        Yup.

Not really a concern though, each child will likely be here another year or two, which is about the amount of time I plan on continuing with this. So unless one of them leaves suddenly, I won't be having future clients. And if I do end up having to advertize, most everyone around where I live wants part time anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by MaritimeMummy View Post
          Yup.

Not really a concern though, each child will likely be here another year or two, which is about the amount of time I plan on continuing with this. So unless one of them leaves suddenly, I won't be having future clients. And if I do end up having to advertize, most everyone around where I live wants part time anyway.
          I have only had to say no to roughly 2 families in the past 7 years I've been off on friday. All of my people are pt (except one and he is 4 days which in my case I consider ft) and the grandparents take a day with the child and they don't care what day that is, so we give them Fridays!

Comment

hmm I don't know, I can see this coming back to bite you. I would just stay closed on monday, its less of a hassle.

Comment

Working...
            X