Infants and Toddlers Program Covering Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cheerfuldom View Post
    your post is assuming that what the OP said was the actual truth. we will never know both sides of the story but from what the OP has said, she (the OP) clearly has many issues going on here and I personally dont believe her version of what happened.

OP, I think you are right, you have come to the wrong place. Instead of venting online or to anyone else, go to the teacher's direct supervisors. If nothing is done by the principal, school board or whatever outlets you have, then its up to you if you want to pursue legal counsel. Many people may say that you "have a case" against this teacher but actually speaking to a lawyer may enlighten you to what your rights really are here and what sort of recourse you have. that is what you should be doing instead of trying to involved even more people into the situation. good luck.
    Absolutely, but I can only respond to what's there.

The way I see this lady is that she's depressed and feels violated. I don't know why, but I have had patients who have exhibited this kind of not-being-able-to-let-go type behavior and usually it was because they're suicidal. I have the feeling that it may be the case here. I'm not her personal counselor, but I have enough experience dealing with people that I just have that hunch. I wish I knew where she lived because if she has 2 kids and she's this engrossed in this one situation, that's a really bad situation.

Comment

Working...
    X