Providing Tax Forms For Past Clients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daycare View Post
    I tell my parents please create a folder in your email in box and name it Daycare Receipts.

I email out a monthly rcpt on the 5th of each month. then the email goes straight into that folder. They should have 13 of them. One of them is for their deposit.
    nice!

None of my parents do e-mail receipts yet. I am still printing them out. But I do hope to add the e-mail accounts this year so I am sure I will be doing that too! I suppose I will just have to have the parents sign my copy as having their signature on it makes me feel better. even though it isnt necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
      nice!

None of my parents do e-mail receipts yet. I am still printing them out. But I do hope to add the e-mail accounts this year so I am sure I will be doing that too! I suppose I will just have to have the parents sign my copy as having their signature on it makes me feel better. even though it isnt necessary.
      I think it is smart of you to do it that way. This way they cant say that they didnt get it.

I really like the email thing just so it saves my ink and paper. I hate paper.....

Part of my PHB states that all receipts and new letters will be emailed monthly. It is their responsibility to check them and keep track of all of the RCPTS....

Comment

Working...
      X