Time for This?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for This?

Please do not take this the wrong way, I mean nothing by it, but I am just wondering? When do you all find time to post on here!!! Your schedules seem so organized and filled through out the day I was just sort of wondering when you are posting and checking this site and how you do it ALL! LOL

nap time, or break time, but I have two assistants, so I get break times daily.

Comment

Before any kids come in, nap times, meal times and after kids get picked up. I do this on my "breaks".

Comment

Unless I have a day off, I'm on in the evenings after kids go home.

Comment

assistant

fast reader

fast typer

been doing message boards for 12 years. Same conversations for the most part.

naptime

low on kids

kids independent and play very nicely with each other... need very little adult involvement in their play.

got everything I could possibly get done in advance before the kids came (meals, table settings, kitchen, laundry etc.)

kids free play time

have a very well oiled machine

etc.
          http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...=doing+daycare

Comment

Originally posted by nannyde View Post
            assistant

fast reader

fast typer

been doing message boards for 12 years. Same conversations for the most part.

naptime

low on kids

kids independent and play very nicely with each other... need very little adult involvement in their play.

got everything I could possibly get done in advance before the kids came (meals, table settings, kitchen, laundry etc.)

kids free play time

have a very well oiled machine

etc.

Low on kids? Let me know if you want me to add your daycare to the Daycare.com database. Anyone that regularly posts to this forum I will list for free.

Comment

"Big" kids occupied with arts/crafts, books, WII fit or free play and don't want to play with me (one told me "grown ups are losers" just this week...:

Babies sleeping (can only poke them so much before they get a complex ) and all my busy work is done in advance...as previously stated by nannyde..been doing this for a long time. Can do it in my sleep some days...

Computer is in playroom, kids love to use it as well.

This week has been exceptional, though, I admit. With so many Spring Break/Vacations.....I have been pacing around, too much quiet makes me antsy....!!!

Comment

Before children arrive in am, naptimes, and after children go home in evenings

Comment

Originally posted by michael View Post
                  Low on kids? Let me know if you want me to add your daycare to the Daycare.com database. Anyone that regularly posts to this forum I will list for free.
                  Awesome, can I list?

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa daycare View Post
                    Awesome, can I list?
                    Wow, I already got several requests in like two minutes! Free is good i guess.
                    Of course. Just MP me.

Comment

Ill be honest, I get on when the kids are sleeping, or if they are doing story time with an older one. My kids, and my neighbor have designated reading times. They are paid 3 popcicles a week each to read a story or two a day. The kids get tired of me reading every day and its great for the big kids. I also get on in the wee mornings, ( I start at 4am, ) when the first two are still sleeping.

Comment

Same as everyone else!

I have 2 assistants
                        We are on the computer off and on all day long using Minute Menu
                        Naps, Snacks, etc
                        Fast typer/reader

I'm pretty sure most of us are on here a few minutes at a time and not hours on end!!

Comment

Oh man... my luck. Just listed yesterday!!!! It's cool though. Totally worth it. Thanks for the offer though.

Comment

Wow, I already got several requests in like two minutes! Free is good i guess.
                            Of course. Just MP me.
                            ::

Maybe I should have asked for a free upgrade!!!!

Comment

Same here, naps, snacks, lunch, etc. I am a pro at messageboards too! This place has been great!

Comment

Working...
                              X