"Boy Sounds"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaddidle Care View Post

:::::: I'm sorry - not laughing AT you but with you. I hear ya honey! But you forgot the Robot sounds!!!

We have mostly boys this year and one class is 7 boys - no girls. It's only a 3 hour class so we can deal with it. If I had to be there all day I'd have a migraine for sure.

Thankfully they do respond to quiet requests with a bit of eye contact. They do require quite a bit of "roping in".

I've found that the loudest is usually the one that has had "sugar cereal" for breakfast.
    TAKE IT BACK ! they havent even started robot sounds yet!! Now I just know they are somehow going to pick up on it just becasue I THOUGHT about robots. UGH I need this week to be over.

ps changing kids every three hours sounds like a dream!!! I havs had these 6 boys for 50 hours a week for FOUR AND A HALF YEARS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaddidle Care View Post

But you forgot the Robot sounds!!!

The robot walk! One boy does robot walking and never human walking. Drives me nuts.

Comment

I dont mind if they play cars, trucks, firemen, whatever (except guns/killing) but they know if they get too many warnings about being too loud, they're going to play something else of my choosing.

I used to allow the extra loud playing because they were boys, but I figured if the girls were playing Scream Dress up or Scream House, I'd make them stop. So to be fair no one gets to make loud noises while playing, only outside.

Comment

Working...
        X