X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Countrygal View Post
    I couldn't find them!
    The diapers or the markers?

I just checked. The diapers that were on sale sold out. There are a couple other brands available for $12 and up for toddler sizes (without velcro)

The markers are back up to $3.33-$3.99.
    - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleDiamonds View Post
      OMG, I LIVE on Amazon!! Order almost everything I could ever need from them. I have a prime membership and get free 2 day shipping on so many items. The one issue with amazon is the 3rd party sellers - they can sometimes charge crazy amounts for "hard to get" items and can get you on shipping but so many times I can find what I need thru "amazon fulfillment" so its eligible for prime. I often buy normal household products from amazon just because they'd get to me before I can run out to Target to get them, LOL! I also have my baby wipes on Subscribe & Save - they send me an order every 3 months and with the Amazon Mom discount they are cheaper than buying in Target/Walmart, etc.

OP: Redleaf Press offers free shipping pretty often - can't you just get the book thru them or is it cheaper on Amazon, I actually never even thought to look for his books on Amazon!
      You really have to be careful. While trying to find the markers, I found some for something like 49cents - but shipping was 12.99 on an 8 pack!!!!!! Have to be a wise shopper, just like anywhere.......

I also save up for the free supersaver shipping - I really like that they don't erase your "cart". That way you can keep things in it until you're ready to order.

Comment

Originally posted by Catherder View Post
        The diapers or the markers?

I just checked. The diapers that were on sale sold out. There are a couple other brands available for $12 and up for toddler sizes (without velcro)

The markers are back up to $3.33-$3.99.
        Thanks, cathereder..... just like me ..... day late and dollar short.::::::

I did find boxes of washable NASCO markers at NASCO for 200 for 39.50. Looks like a good price to me, but I don't use that many. I wonder how long they keep...

Comment

Originally posted by Countrygal View Post
          I wonder how long they keep...
          Split them up in sets, one of each color....then store them in sealed ziplock bags. Use them up, discard, get out a new bag.

They last a LONG TIME that way.....

The caps are not airtight..... Trust me... I fell for that one before with a $75 MEGA classroom pack for two toddlers....

I "ate" about $60 worth of those by leaving them on the shelf in the box.
          - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

the peel pretend fruit and vegies look pretty cool for 15 I was thinking of getting those after looking on there today!

Comment

Working...
            X