I Have $12.92 To Spend At Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have $12.92 To Spend At Amazon

I'm buying another one of Tom's books on amazon. In order to get free shipping, I need to spend another $12.92. I'm buying something for the dc, either a toy (my kids are 17/18 months) or something I could use for the new baby arriving soon.

Help me spend my $12.92!!!

A couple books? New bibs? Crayons and markers? Puzzles? I'm a Melissa and Doug fan so I'd be browsing what Amazon has available.
    Doing what I love and loving what I do.

Comment

I am too!! I spent most of last night looking at their stuff. So much is for 36 months, and mine are too young. I thought about bibs, but...yawn. Not much fun. Puzzles are a good option.

Comment

The crayola washable markers are in the outlet section for $1.71 for a pack of 8.

I go through those like wildfire....

Washable Swim diapers are also on sale for $7.99...soon to be priceless and impossible to find.
        - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunchimes View Post
          I am too!! I spent most of last night looking at their stuff. So much is for 36 months, and mine are too young. I thought about bibs, but...yawn. Not much fun. Puzzles are a good option.

M&D has several varieties of stacking towers, toddler puzzles suitable for 18mos olds, blocks, etc.
          Doing what I love and loving what I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Catherder View Post
            The crayola washable markers are in the outlet section for $1.71 for a pack of 8.

Washable Swim diapers are also on sale for $7.99...soon to be priceless and impossible to find.
            why would that be?
            Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

Washable markers--good price. I like that idea. We haven't tried markers yet. I vowed to wait until they hit 18 months, but it's fast approaching.

I don't know what a washable swim diaper is, but I'm heading over to check. I got a huge stack of the huggies or pampers swim diapers at a rummage sale (new!) but I think they are too big for my kids this summer.

I have a couple of sets of stacking things and way too many blocks-or at least it seems like it when I'm cleaning. :: I do need some little people or something though.

Have you seen the price of play dishes and play house furniture? Good grief!!!

Thanks!!

Comment

Oh gosh.. I know that feeling. Maybe a big calendar or something?

I usually keep things stored under my shopping car in the "save for later" space for times like this.

Sometimes it just makes sense to pay the shipping on the book. They usually ship for about $4.00.

I love Amazon! happyface

Comment

I don't do Amazon and now I see why - is it really almost $13 to ship a book? Seems like somehow it would be cheaper to pay shipping than to try to spend that much more to make the shipping free. Or am I totally confused?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSabre25 View Post
                    why would that be?
                    I require them and they sell out in stores here impossibly fast. Touristy area.

The local stores only stock seasonal items once (when sold out they are gone until next year) and few/none of my clients shop online.

I like to have a few extra to sell to parents in different sizes. They don't leak/tear/chafe like disposable swim diapers.

It stinks when we have to skip water play because someone does not have a swim diaper.
                    - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                      I don't do Amazon and now I see why - is it really almost $13 to ship a book? Seems like somehow it would be cheaper to pay shipping than to try to spend that much more to make the shipping free. Or am I totally confused?
                      OMG, I LIVE on Amazon!! Order almost everything I could ever need from them. I have a prime membership and get free 2 day shipping on so many items. The one issue with amazon is the 3rd party sellers - they can sometimes charge crazy amounts for "hard to get" items and can get you on shipping but so many times I can find what I need thru "amazon fulfillment" so its eligible for prime. I often buy normal household products from amazon just because they'd get to me before I can run out to Target to get them, LOL! I also have my baby wipes on Subscribe & Save - they send me an order every 3 months and with the Amazon Mom discount they are cheaper than buying in Target/Walmart, etc.

OP: Redleaf Press offers free shipping pretty often - can't you just get the book thru them or is it cheaper on Amazon, I actually never even thought to look for his books on Amazon!

Comment

Unregistered, no, it's just $4 to ship a book. But, if you spend $25, you get free shipping. I like to try to save up my wish list items until I can get free shipping. It just so happens that everything on my wish list just now is over $25 and will qualify on their own. I usually buy books (and I always have a wish list for that), but I just don't have time to read right now, and if I have a new book, it will come first instead of the million things I'm suppose to be doing (taxes, cleaning the attic and the closets, making baby gifts).

Comment

I'll check redleaf again. The last one I ordered there was more expensive than amazon and they slammed me with shipping. I'll run over there and check for a shipping sale. I didn't realize they did that. Thanks.

Comment

wow, I just looked up the 2011 tax workbook and its only $12 on amazon and free 2 day shipping for prime!! I want to really figure out my taxes better this year and was going to pay $18 on redleaf for it. Thanks Sunchimes!

Comment

Originally posted by Catherder View Post

I couldn't find them!

Comment

Working...
                              X