No announcement yet.

"One Million Moms" Shuns Schweddy Balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really wanted to go out and buy "Schweddy Balls" to try it just to make a point but I'm a little dissapointed to see that none of the scoop stores in my area carry the flavor . I wonder if the stores will carry it. I really want some "Schweddy Balls" ::

Comment

I wonder why they don't carry it...Hmmm?

Comment

Originally posted by Maddy'sMommy View Post
        Of all the things we could be trying to change, I think the name of an ice cream flavour should be pretty low on the list.

What about getting food, diapers, and supplies to low-income families? What about helping unemployed parents find work to help their families? Who really wants to pick a battle about ice cream? Don't like it, don't buy it.
        What about helping out the working poor!!! Low income families get enough already.

Comment

DS and I think it's hysterical but we haven't been able to find it in our stores yet.

I've nicknamed him "Schweddy" now.
          http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...=doing+daycare

Comment

I think its hilarious. Anyone who is offended by the ice cream name is wound too tight - just dont buy it if you dont want your kid to say the name. I cant wait to taste this new flavor! haha ::

Comment

Well of course, I applaud them! It's a terrible name! It's corrupting our poor innocent youth!

You know we shouldn't even call round objects that children play with by that loathesome 4-letter "B word". We should refer to those toys by their proper geometrical name of "Spheres". There is nothing harmful or improper about referring to a geometric solid, now is there. It's a nice, wholesome term that helps incorporate Math into our children's play.
              Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

^
                l

I'm JOKING up there, folks!

All jokes aside though...kids aren't going to GET the double entendre. It will just fly straight over their heads. The joke is in the stratosphere, and the kids are down here on the ground. WAY over their heads.

It's FUNNY.

And I'm tempted to go buy some, just to show my support!
                Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

Working...
                X