"One Million Moms" Shuns Schweddy Balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "One Million Moms" Shuns Schweddy Balls

"We don't want the envelope to continue to be pushed," Cole said of the Schweddy Balls name. "I realize it could be a lot worse, but are they going to progressively get worse if we don't say something? Maybe they'll think twice before they come up with another inappropriate name for ice cream."

::::::::::::::::::
    http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...=doing+daycare

My reply..........whatever.

Comment

Ugh.... One Million Moms, keep your agenda out of my freezer.

I am over 21 after-all.

The more they do this the more I buy (What a Cluster is my current fav). I bet I am not alone.

Maybe they are on the advertising payroll...::::::
      - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

They didn't make that flavor of ice cream for the kids so why is this a big deal?! Just don't buy it for your kids! Some people are just looking for something to complain about. I'm a mom and I personally think it's hilarious!

Comment

I can't FIND IT!!!!

Comment

Of all the things we could be trying to change, I think the name of an ice cream flavour should be pretty low on the list.

What about getting food, diapers, and supplies to low-income families? What about helping unemployed parents find work to help their families? Who really wants to pick a battle about ice cream? Don't like it, don't buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddy'sMommy View Post
              Of all the things we could be trying to change, I think the name of an ice cream flavour should be pretty low on the list.

What about getting food, diapers, and supplies to low-income families? What about helping unemployed parents find work to help their families? Who really wants to pick a battle about ice cream? Don't like it, don't buy it.
              I agree.

If YOU don't like the name, don't buy it, simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by laundrymom View Post
                I can't FIND IT!!!!
                Go to the B&J website and type your zipcode into the flavor locator. It will give you a list of retailers and what flavors they carry.

INQUISITR brings the latest entertainment, political, technology and lifestyle news, along with healthy doses of gossip, trends and humor to a discerning global reader
                - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Wow. What a waste of time. I wonder if these Moms realize how much Ben and Jerry's GIVES BACK to our communities and our world? They should be applauding them for all they do........not dissing them over a name. It's pretty simple.....just don't buy it. But, I will because I support B&J's causes.

I hope B&J's don't cave and pull the name.

Comment

Originally posted by Catherder View Post
                    Ugh.... One Million Moms, keep your agenda out of my freezer.

I am over 21 after-all.

The more they do this the more I buy. I bet I am not alone.

Maybe they are on the advertising payroll...::::::
                    I couldn't agree more...I hadn't planned on buying it; but I do now. Lots of it.

Comment

So you can go to B&J's website and click on their flavors, locate this flavor and "become a fan" through facebook. If I had a facebook account, I could have been the first fan!

Comment

I can think of way better things to spend time and energy on than the name of ice cream.
                        I hope Ben & Jerry's keeps the name too.

Comment

Thanx for the chuckle!

I love you ladies. Along with great advice, you give me a really good laugh! Like Herman Cain said recently, "America needs to get a sense of humor." These same uptight mothers must work at my son's school. He has gotten detention for taking FAKE dog poop to school. While another kid actually dookied in a baggie and put it in another kid's locker. He didnt get in trouble. UGH!

Comment

dookied? What is that? I can guess a couple of things, but which is it?

Comment

Love the Ben and Jerrys. Period.

Comment

Working...
                              X