Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Positive Thread - What Happened That was GOOD Today?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jupadia View Post
    Realized yesterday that one of my daycare families was behind in payment. They should of played on December 11. They pay for 4 weeks at once rather then a week. (I I useally remember or have my phone remind me). Mom had to go on to quartinte with kid this last week, but had actually sent payment for a couple added days.

I called today thankfully mom was great. Paid me right away and apologized. Paid for days childs in quartinte next week as well with no issue.
    So glad you ended up getting paid. That would've been a chunk of money I'm sure. We have to remember sometimes that other people are going through their own $h!t and they've got so much on their minds as everyone does. It sounds like they're reliable; you can certainly tell the difference with clients.

Comment

• The tree is down.
      - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cat Herder View Post
        The tree is down.
        You Go, CH! Isn't it a shame Christmas takes so much work. I only put up the tree this time and so dreaded taking it down.....My mom REALLY decorates so she has alot to put away

Comment

• Originally posted by Annalee View Post
          You Go, CH! Isn't it a shame Christmas takes so much work. I only put up the tree this time and so dreaded taking it down.....My mom REALLY decorates so she has alot to put away
          I can't take the dust. It makes it so hard to clean and dust to where I need it with the decorations up. We have indoor dogs, so I get that stuff cleaned, packed and out of here as soon as I can. :: Minimal tchotchkes, that is how I like it.
          - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Josiegirl View Post
            So glad you ended up getting paid. That would've been a chunk of money I'm sure. We have to remember sometimes that other people are going through their own $h!t and they've got so much on their minds as everyone does. It sounds like they're reliable; you can certainly tell the difference with clients.
            It's the first time I missed it. But it was not to mu h money cause even though she was paying for 4 weeks at a time instead of 1. The kid was only comming 2 days per week. Though in January when she back from quarantine she will be starting full time.

Comment

• I am working on the "POSITIVE" today! Gotta be "POSITIVE"! Did I say "POSITIVE"? Yes, focus on the "POSITIVE"!happyfacehappyfacehappyface

Comment

• Not really "good" but I could not find the funny thread

DS came into the kitchen to "help" me with lunch. I got supplies out including the milk, then went to work cooking. DS 2.5 kept saying "I helping, mom" I turn and look and he is filling the plate with milk. Lucky it was only one plate and I had not put any food on it yet. ::

Comment

• My nephew that married last May informed me I'm going to be a great-aunt in August......he lives halfway between Nashville and me and (about 45 minutes from me; he works in Nashville) and told me he guessed he would have to pay an uber to get that baby to me.::

His wife is a neonatal nurse and only works 3-12 hour nights a week so I'm sure they won't need daycare that much. She is very nervous as her mom had five miscarriages and she also sees some scary things in the neonatal unit....says she wishes she didn't know so much....pray it all goes well for her...she has been sick quite a bit and it's early so?

Comment

• Off-day tomorrow. Isn't it amazing how nice a Sunday evening feels when you know Monday is NOT a workday? happyface

Comment

Off-day tomorrow. Isn't it amazing how nice a Sunday evening feels when you know Monday is NOT a workday? happyface
                      Right?!happyface

Comment

• So much of my thoughts are 'negative' these days but putting that aside to say......My MOM is 72 today.....spunky, healthy, and I'm thankful she's MY MOM! lovethis

Comment

So much of my thoughts are 'negative' these days but putting that aside to say......My MOM is 72 today.....spunky, healthy, and I'm thankful she's MY MOM! lovethis
                          I don't know either of you but just reading what you posted made me feel happier! lovethis

Comment

• Originally posted by e.j. View Post
                            I don't know either of you but just reading what you posted made me feel happier! lovethis
                            lovethis

Comment

• I am back to 12 enrolled children as of yesterdayhappyface......I had let three go that were prek as the school schedule is so sporadic ( simply a business decision...just wasn't working with the families nor I from a business standpoint). After many interviews.....crazy interviews and people not showing up or showing up late or whatever, I"M FULL and I kinda like getting a new group of kids. happyface

Comment

I am back to 12 enrolled children as of yesterdayhappyface......I had let three go that were prek as the school schedule is so sporadic ( simply a business decision...just wasn't working with the families nor I from a business standpoint). After many interviews.....crazy interviews and people not showing up or showing up late or whatever, I"M FULL and I kinda like getting a new group of kids. happyface
                                Congrats!! happyface I love that feeling. I still have another year with this group and it feels stale. :::: I am so ready for a new group.

Comment

Working...
                                X