Record Keeping Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Keeping Question

I was wondering what you all use to document all incidents/occurrences of each child. For example, random bruises that you want to keep track of, any behavioral issues that occur, etc. Currently I'm writing this on my attendance sheet that no else has access to except me, but there isn't much space and I know there's a better way!

Do you have individual notebooks? Separate papers for things?

Thanks in advance!

I use a 3-ring binder with sections made for each child/family. I use loose leaf paper. Works great for me.

Comment

I use Gmail calendar. Have a blank one just for recording the daily health check info and any incidents for each child. (Major incidents would of course go on the state form.) The calendar is searchable, so I can print out a list of everything pertaining to each child if I need it. My licenser was impressed and asked for more info about it.

Comment

I would be writing all day ::. I don't track those things. Major incidents and/or concerns about abuse yes. Typical bruises no. Behavior issues no. I have a small group so I don't forget behavior if its worth noting.

Comment

I use the daily reports in MMK... love it and and I can go back and pull a report on a child and see anything and everything!!

MMK is the best!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
            I use a 3-ring binder with sections made for each child/family. I use loose leaf paper. Works great for me.
            I do the same.

Comment

Thanks for all the responses! I'm gonna check out MMK and if that doesn't work, I like the 3 ring binder idea! Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
              X