No announcement yet.

Hazardous Protection Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is up with this thread???? keeps getting bumped from 2011 with people joining and posting their email addresses immediately. I'd be leary of responding - then they have your email. Too many hackers out there, be cautious.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy8 View Post
      what is up with this thread???? keeps getting bumped from 2011 with people joining and posting their email addresses immediately. I'd be leary of responding - then they have your email. Too many hackers out there, be cautious.
      That's my thought too, which is why I keep pointing them at the post that actually has what they're looking for .

I don't doubt that people are actually looking for examples of the HPP, though, since DCFS (Illinois) just tells you to make a plan, but gives absolutely no guidance in what they're actually looking for.

Comment

Hazard Protection Plan

Originally posted by Fruitloops1 View Post
        I will try to post mine that DCFS approved....
        I am wondering if you could email me the link, because it won't let me open your word document. Thanks!

Comment

Hazard plan

Thank you for posting you plan. I tried and tried to open your Hazard file but it wont let me open it. Can you please email it to me? Thanks happyface:hug:

oh my email is [email protected]

Comment

hazard protection plan

Originally posted by sahm1225 View Post
            I can email you mine

What they are looking for is for you to list what is potentially hazardous in and around your home and what have you done to protect the kids from it..

here are a few examples:

- Bathroom closet has medicine, so we installed a child proof lock on the door
            - Kitchen cabinet has cleaning supplies, so we have a child lock on the cabinet
            - Knives are kept in a cabinet that is higher than 36 in (or something like that, I actually measured it)
            - If you are near a busy intersection, then you would probably want to state that you will NOT play in the front yard
            Hello i was wondering if you can give a me a copy of your wriitten plan please. send to [email protected]

Comment

Hazardous Protection Plans.

Hello i was wondering if you can give a me a copy of your wriitten plan please. send to [email protected]

Comment

Hazard Protection Plan for Illinois

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to put together the requirements for a Home-Daycare. Does anyone has an example of the Hazard Protection Plan? In advanced, thank you very so much for your assistance:hug:.

This is my email: [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by sdiaz2423 View Post
                  Hello Everyone,

I am trying to put together the requirements for a Home-Daycare. Does anyone has an example of the Hazard Protection Plan? In advanced, thank you very so much for your assistance:hug:.

This is my email: [email protected]
                  There was an example posted in post #24 above.

Comment

Illinois Daycare Harzard Protection Plan

New to this site! Would like to see a copy of a Illinois Daycare Hazard Protection Plan so that I create one for my program. THANKS in advance.

Email : [email protected]

Comment

Hazardeous Plan

Hello everyone I'm new to the Forum and I'm excited about becoming a liscensed home daycare and was looking for some examples on How to write out a Hazardeous Protection Plan. My email address is [email protected] I would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks in advance

Comment

Written Hazard Protection plan

Hello, I am in the process of opening my daycare home in Chicago, I am required to write a hazard protection plan, but do not know how to. If anyone would be so kind to help me out

Comment

hazard protection plan

can you send it to my email, I can not open it here

Comment

Hello everyone,

I am new at this forum. I am looking for a hazard-protection plan sample for home daycare. Can you please share yours with me at [email protected]. Thank you in advance for your help. :hug:

Comment

Hi All,

If you don't mind please email us some example of Hazard Protection Plan too to our email : [email protected]

Really appreciate it and thanks alot in advance :hug:

Kind regards,

Trust DayCare

Comment

Hi! I'm opening (my 1st time for this) a child care facility in Iowa & there is so much to learn! Is it possible for someone to send to me a sample of the hazardous protection plans for Iowa for a childcare facility? my email is [email protected]
                                Thank you Bree

Comment

Working...
                                X